Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 05:18
Sign in to follow this  
Malvarik

Spooky Times on S1

So i was driving around the North West airfield with Tom Ashford. He parked at the center camp and left to go to the ATC tower. He told me to go to the southern barracks because there probably wasn't anybody there to steal our car. Im about five feet away from the car when i see a zombie aggro at the south barracks. We both freak out and he drives us over to the ATC tower and we just sit there and watch. I eventually get bored and hop in the car. i look over to the western wall and i see a dark figure sprint from one side to another. Again, pants are shat. We search for him for a awhile and turn up with nothing. Tom at one point sees someone's leg but when we turn the corner there is nobody. Needless to say, we left the airfield. Also there now needs to be a Ghost Hunters Clan.

I think it might've been me :P I saw your UAZ enter the airfield and I made a quick dash towards the Southern barracks to check them before you did. While running away I saw a bunch of people at the Duty camp and decided to leg it, I logged off about a click and a half away.

I think it might've been me :P I saw your UAZ enter the airfield and I made a quick dash towards the Southern barracks to check them before you did. While running away I saw a bunch of people at the Duty camp and decided to leg it, I logged off about a click and a half away.

Wow thanks for scaring me xD