Server time (UTC): 2021-01-19, 14:10
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Orange

Spawing in sick

It seems every time I log into the server I am sick and it takes away a lot of blood and eventually goes away. I am wanting to know if its a bug, or a game mechanic that I don't know about. If its a game mechanic what makes it occur. Its highly annoying. Thanks any information will help.

when you log in, do you always cure it? It's either a bug, untreated sepsis, or cold weather.

Do you alt tab when you spawn in? Perhaps you've been standing still for too long and got cold.

What is your temperature at when you get into the game?

Yeah with the recent patch, you get colder a lot faster at night and during rainfall. Personally I think the change is causing too much problems. Today I got sick 3 times in less than 3 minutes, and I could not warm up fast enough to not keep getting sick. I think the weather needs a bit of tweaking still.

I came online to test out this temperature effect. In just 30 seconds (night) your temperature can drop down to half.

I came online to test out this temperature effect. In just 30 seconds (night) your temperature can drop down to half.

Yeah I have noticed when you get to the point of getting sick, using antibiotics are ineffective as it makes you instantly sick again, unless by a fire in time.

Twisted Orange,

Do you think that it is the cold weather that causes the sickness? If you are logging in at night-time and alt+tabbing then your warmth will rapidly decrease. I suggest looking for some supplies to create a campsite to keep yourself warm or you could try looting some heatpacks.

It could be a bug if you are logging in sick every time, but if it doesn't happen AS SOON AS you log in then I believe it is due to the harsh weather.

Yeah with the recent patch, you get colder a lot faster at night and during rainfall. Personally I think the change is causing too much problems. Today I got sick 3 times in less than 3 minutes, and I could not warm up fast enough to not keep getting sick. I think the weather needs a bit of tweaking still.

OR we need the cold weather clothing. But yeah I think you get sick too fast.

Hey Twisted Orange.

Is your problem still occurring?

EDIT: This thread will be marked as solved due to no response from OP. Feel free to post back if you think none of the above posts were correct and it will be un-solved.