Server time (UTC): 2021-01-19, 20:24
Sign in to follow this  
Kruger

Load out and world position reset

Hi,

I logged in after about two weeks off to find out that my entire load out was wiped and location was reset... i kept the skin that i picked up, but everything else was gone (and there was a lot of it...)

I am a new player and have had no interactions with others or RP reports against me.

Any ideas?

Thanks

//Moved to troubleshooting

I can see that there is no GUID or PID saved in your account. Try to enter your PID in your donation exchange and your GUID on your Whitelist page.

Thank you for a quick reply! Both has been entered.

Thank you for a quick reply! Both has been entered.

You set your GUID for DayZ SA and not the regular mod. ;)

You set your GUID for DayZ SA and not the regular mod. ;)

I did accidentally enter my Mod GUID into the DAYZ SA box... I'll have to correct it if/when i get on SA, but they are both entered - I see the same lines of characters for both Mod and SA...

edit: and it seems to be picking up my in-game name as well.

Thanks!

Has this fixed your problem Kruger?

Negative. Still same default location/loadout as earlier... :(

My intent was more to find out what caused this and how to avoid it in the future rather than to ask for a "restore point". If thats possible - great, if not - just let me know. I would imagine it would require an actual server admin to access the DB and update the tables based on my description of what i had, honor system style. I have a feeling it might be too much trouble to investigate and fix this kind of issue.

Negative. Still same default location/loadout as earlier... :(

My intent was more to find out what caused this and how to avoid it in the future rather than to ask for a "restore point". If thats possible - great, if not - just let me know. I would imagine it would require an actual server admin to access the DB and update the tables based on my description of what i had, honor system style. I have a feeling it might be too much trouble to investigate and fix this kind of issue.

So you still spawn in a different location?

any update on this?

Same results, unfortunately - i am a fresh spawn. Thank you for keeping an eye on this, i appreciate it

When you log out what exactly do you do to log off, do you wait 30 seconds and abort?

How's this going, Kruger? Any change or just the same?

It has been a while since the OP has replied to this thread. I will solve & close it because of that.

If the OP wants this to be re-opened

PM me asking me to do so.