Server time (UTC): 2021-01-18, 19:55
Sign in to follow this  
Sean ODempsey

Voice Effects

What program can you use to make the talking through a gas mask voice effects?

Search function! aofjkaega

I and a lot of others use MorphVOXPro.

MorphVOXPro is certainly the best program to use, but make sure to get a decent tune or you will just sound horrible...

MorphVOX pro is the most used and the most recommended.

Tho remember it's not the perfect choice since some people get easily annoyed of it(e.g. the gas mask roleplay which in the end makes you sound like Darth Vader)...

Use a gas mask? Otherwise, as Tightpants already said, you don't sound like Darth Vader with a gas mask on...well, at least if you don't have a

that is.

And depending on the model, they muffle your voice more or less, some russian ones have a

Use a gas mask? Otherwise, as Tightpants already said, you don't sound like Darth Vader with a gas mask on...well, at least if you don't have a

that is.

And depending on the model, they muffle your voice more or less, some russian ones have a

Someone told me you need the effects or its breaking RP is that true?

that is.

Well, i don't know if there are rules about it but in my opinion you would be fine with just a muffled voice as not every gasmask has a VPU and therefor not everyone with a gasmask sounds like darth vader(i own 3 different types of gasmask, not one has a VPU).

that is.

Whoever told you that is an idiot. It's not true. There are no rules that you would be breaking if you don't have effects. The effects are the ones that can break RP.

I should put on a female voice changer :troll:

that is.

Whoever told you that is an idiot. It's not true. There are no rules that you would be breaking if you don't have effects. The effects are the ones that can break RP.

Alright cool