Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 20:17
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lucas Kleiner

UN Forces

Guest Lucas Kleiner

My story for when white list comes up is be a UN Peacekeeper whose boat wrecked leaving Chernarus. My only question is what UN Forces were in Chernarus I wanna have an accurate story.

I think they only had one UN task force made up of a lot of nations.

This task force included people like the GIGN ,the KSK etc.

that is about all I can give you persoanlly im not too certain myself maybe somebody else can elaborate further on this.

Guest Lucas Kleiner

There were Chernarussian UN Forces around but in my story I'm not Chernarussian, so I wanted to know if there was US, Russian, ETC, ETC UN units.

If any UN were here it most likely was not ONLY one country. Some US or British advisers were most likely present.

There wasn't a UN force in Chernarus per-say. There was an international military task force made up of countries like the US, Russia, UK etc. But the only time the blue-helmet peacekeepers were ever in Chernarus was when a clan was based after them.

I would suggest reading this before making a definite backstory for your character so that they fit well in with the lore. Also take into account that we're 2 years into the apocalypse, the UN isn't at its pre-outbreak capabilities anymore.

Guest Lucas Kleiner

I know it's not pre-outbreak but I've been living on sea in a boat with refugees, like we evacuated and there was no country that would allow us back in so we stayed on the sea we have fish, water, etc etc.

Sign in to follow this