Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 05:02
Sign in to follow this  
CaseyC

Just a friendly greetings thread!

Whats up everybody, I'm CaseyC, you can call me Casey.. I heard about this community through a youtube video and I just wanted to say I'm really excited to play out the character I've created, also excited to interact with your in game characters and not getting shot on sight! I have a good RP background so I hope I have a good time making some friends and of course, enemies, with you guys in Chernarus!

Welcome Casey, good luck getting white listed if you're not already. This is amazing community to be apart of, it won't disappoint you.

Welcome to the server, Casey!

As said above welcome to the community. Feel free to pm me with any questions and good luck with the app :D

Welcome to the community Casey Enjoy your stay here with us.

As a few people have already said this community is awesome so addicting....My post count defo doesn't give away how addicting it is :P

But were are my manners I am Valkerion the forum Gundam :troll:

Hello and welcome to the community, get yourself involved on the forums and enjoy your stay.

Oh hey there pretty lady. Names siorre/bloodbane. Hope to see you IG ;)

You are running a risk assuming it's a female, Siorre! I have met guys with the name 'Casey' before.

Anyway, greetings Casey! :)

You are running a risk assuming it's a female, Siorre! I have met guys with the name 'Casey' before.

If you guys remember the ''Step by step'' TV series where sister Olsens were in, their aunt was Casey :D So yeah, might go wrong with lady, Bane.

Hey Casey ;)

Guest Graphix

I didn't expect any less from you bastards.

In any case; welcome!

Only you Soren would know a dude names Casey hahahaa

Welcome to the community Casey Enjoy your stay here with us.

As a few people have already said this community is awesome so addicting....My post count defo doesn't give away how addicting it is :P

But were are my manners I am Valkerion the forum Gundam :troll:

God dammit Valk. Nobody knows what a Gundam is :troll:

Welcome to the server buddy. I am Fozzy the Forum Dog, or you shall see me around.

I look something like this: 25pYJxg.gif

siorre you dont have the best luck with female characters

rip angelica

rip Samantha

rip the unimportant one that i forgot the name of

Siorre is thirsty again....

Welcome to the community :)

Hope you have fun,

Woah woah woah, I know pleenty of dudes named Casey, including myself! So dont fall in love with me please! hahaha. Thanks for the warm invite though guys. Hope to be whitelisted soon so I can play with you guys.

Woah woah woah, I know pleenty of dudes named Casey, including myself! So dont fall in love with me please! hahaha. Thanks for the warm invite though guys. Hope to be whitelisted soon so I can play with you guys.

._. Oh.

Ahahaha Siorre, you gambled to much! :D

Welcome to the community, Casey. As you can see, everyone in this community is weird.. And I'm somewhere up high. Othuyeg is Nr. 1.. But you'll like him - everyone does. And now, for the love of Brian: I'm out ;)

Sign in to follow this