Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 12:25
Sign in to follow this  
Cammunism

The Journal of Luigi Quattrocchi

[mp3]http://puu.sh/8Ctfi/2a28483b6c.mp3[/mp3]

Day 0

Greetings, friend who is reading my journal! How you doin'? The name's Luigi. Luigi Quattrocchi. I'm 23 years old, originally from New York. The United States of America. Lovely place, you ever been there? Quite the attraction. I suppose you deserve to know a little bit about what sort of people I'm involved with. After all, you did obtain this journal one way or another.

Currently, I'm involved with a mafia. The Green Apple Mafia. You've never heard of them, I know. No one has heard of them. Except Gabriella and I, of course. Gabriella is my 'partner in crime' I suppose. We've known each other for a few years now. We both met in Paris, and with the previous history of crime we both shared, we decided to make a name for ourselves.

Slowly but surely, we rose to great power in the mafia business of 'Underground Paris'. That's what Gabby called it anyway. For a while there, we were doing great. Dealing weaponry and all sorts of shit, raking in the cash. Even bought myself a Datejust Rolex watch at one point. Most beautiful watch I've ever seen. Hell, if I still had that thing, I could probably trade it for a military tank.

Well, our boss at the time, who originally organised the entire mafia, was... eaten alive. By those rotting corpses. Never in my fucking life was I more freaked the fuck out. The fuckers have been around for a while now, so I'm not too worried about them anymore. They're more annoying then harmful. Their obnoxious screams and incessant moans make me want to beat the shit out of something. I don't know, could just be me. Anyways, Gabby took over the business and we carried on. Everyone eventually left or was eliminated for traitorous acts against us. Now it's just Gabby and I. Us vs. The World.

Alright, mister. That's enough of me for one day. How 'bout I let you know what happens after tomorrow ends, huh? 'Til next time, friend.

// Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think of my new character below :)

Guest Dolphin

"just Gabby and I. Us vs. The World."

What about the rest of Green Apple?

"just Gabby and I. Us vs. The World."

What about the rest of Green Apple?

The journal entry was written before we recruited them. :P

Sign in to follow this