Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 09:29
Sign in to follow this  
LuckyLeo07

Slavery in RP

So I have seen people become slavers as rp, and I have seen some great slave rp. but the question is if I trade for a slave, who rp sense becomes my propriety am I allowed to kill him in a rp manner?

This question is posed to address future rp ideas I have on the purchasing of slaves for the purpose of killing them. As a safe guard I would probably ask ooc if this is okay with them, but I think it diminishes the shock value of the rp involved. So if I "own" someone am I in my rights to kill them?

this is a morbid topic I am aware but this is not to discuss irl consequences or moral values regarding slavery, KEEP THIS DISCUSSION ON RP.

If you asked them OOCly if they're okay with it, then go for it sure, it could lead to some fun RP. However, if it isn't up to what they expected then they probably won't be too happy.

You should not kill anybody unless you have a valid reason to. Holding somebody against their will and killing him/her is not a valid reason.

Even in cultures where slavery was accepted, there were still laws against killing them.

Guest John Le Bear

Even in cultures where slavery was accepted, there were still laws against killing them.

Laws are made to be broken.

Laws are made to be broken.

I'm watching you

Guest John Le Bear

I'm watching you

44817-SOON-polar-bear-gif-Jcdo.gif