Server time (UTC): 2021-01-18, 15:52
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maggorra

Ban Appeals - Flame Baiting

Guest Maggorra

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ctc-kos-question?pid=653998#pid653998

Why the verdict is not fair:

The discussion had nothing to do with BHM we did discussed CTC actions. Then I said a joke about BHM's actions and it was certainly not meant as "flame baiting"

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I think I should be able to mention another group and make a facetious comment when my purpose was absolutely not any flame against BHM. SDS and BHM has never flamate against each other. This was only meant as a joke, We have very good relationship with each other and I think that BHM understands this too.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Remove my warnings points

What could you have done better?:

Is it so that BHM has taken offense at my comment so maybe I deserve my warning point and I would have never posted that comment.

But then I feel that we do not have any bad feeling to each other or OOC hate, I think we should be able to make a joke with each other sometimes.

I've discussed this with other admins and we all see it as flaming.

It may have been a joke to you but everyone else sees it differently. How are we and everyone else supposed to know that you and BHM have a good relationship and what you said was a joke?

If they had not taken offence to what you had written, we would've removed the points no problem and given you a verbal however it was apparent they did take offence to it as it was some of them that reported your post.

Points stay

Appeal Denied