Server time (UTC): 2021-01-24, 06:48
Sign in to follow this  
Mikasa

Getting kicked randomly from server

So, I've had this problem starting yesterday where I've been kicked from the server randomly. When I was at the TP after the night restart, I was kicked 5-6~ times over the course of two hours. Wasn't inactive since it happened while I was walking around, even while I was in combat dealing with infected.

And today I just got kicked as well. It doesn't give me a reason for the kick, it just says 'You were kicked'. Anyone got any idea of why this happens and a way to resolve this? Since I can see some problems arising from this, such as if I'm being robbed.

Guest JMS

Okay get a friend to go I game with you. When you get kicked tell him to read what it sais. It will most probably be an error with files then open your RP launcher and on the update part see which files it sais are invalid close your Arma and launcher completely.

Go to program files>steam>steamapps>common>Arma 2 OA> DayZRP

Delete the files it said was invalid and then open your RP launcher and let it patch the files by itself then it should be fixed

Restart your updater and check for updates.

If it keeps trying to redownload a particular file then go into the directory and delete that item manually.

Restart the updater again and let it redownload it.

Repeat the above until there are no files that constantly try to update and you will not have the random kicks.

I might see what the problem is, now when the two of you mention 'faulty' files. I had been wondering why my launcher kept downloading files each and every time I opened it. G'damn Sara and UAZ451.

Anyhow, I'll try to delete those and see if I keep having issiues afterwards. So far, thanks for the help. Hopefully it works!

Guest King

I might see what the problem is, now when the two of you mention 'faulty' files. I had been wondering why my launcher kept downloading files each and every time I opened it. G'damn Sara and UAZ451.

Anyhow, I'll try to delete those and see if I keep having issiues afterwards. So far, thanks for the help. Hopefully it works!

If it does not work just get the torrent and reinstall mod.

I believe this can be marked as solved. Haven't had a problem ever since Sara and her UAZ451 was done goofing around.

Good to hear, I'll mark this as solved. If the problem returns feel free to PM me or another Community Helper! :)