Server time (UTC): 2021-01-23, 20:26
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Steam Sales

I have started to grow a hate for steam sales because every time they put on a good deal its hard to resist. £10 here £10 there and before you know it you have no money. What do you guys think of them, don't get my wrong I love buying things but too much

That means our lord and savior Gaben is doing his job. Just keep your wallet open at night and he'll take the pain (and your money) away for you.

Praise Gaben!

Gaben is always doing good works :P

I'm at the point with steam sales, where I own majority of the games they usually put on sale..

6iMcMJo.gif

r2MAan8.gif

Just keep your wallet open at night and he'll take the pain (and your money) away for you.

wallet_losing_money.gif?__sid=ggl〈=en

No...but I like my money *sniffle

Just plan ahead of the sale what games you actually want and decided how much money you are willing to spend on those games.

That moment when you buy a game full price and it goes on sale 75% the next day. I'm looking at you NBA 2K14 you piece of shit game.

#POSTAL2DayZRPServerSoon

I'm just going to leave this here: http://gaben.tv/

That moment when you buy a game full price and it goes on sale 75% the next day. I'm looking at you NBA 2K14 you piece of shit game.

#POSTAL2DayZRPServerSoon

Well I'm going to say bye to my money soon. Damn you Gaben for making Steam items cheap.

( please don't delay hl3)

Im poor..no job and a student.

Steam you can not corrupt me!

Guest John Le Bear

Steam is strange. I could quite easily 'acquire' most games without spending any money, yet when a steam sale is on I seem to buy a lot of games I could get for free.

I made the mistake over Christmas of registering my PayPal account through Steam, my game count has significantly risen ever since.

:Jamie:

That's about it...

Steam sales summed up for me:

> ooh game on sale.

> read review

> character above 5/10

> buys it because yolo

> never plays it

> 250+ games in library

> played maybe 10-15 of them

> fml

> gaben wins

Steam sales summed up for me:

> ooh game on sale.

> read review

> character above 5/10

> buys it because yolo

> never plays it

> 250+ games in library

> played maybe 10-15 of them

> fml

> gaben wins

Perfect. Nothing explains it better xD

This is probably how I look when I see steam sale.

Online-Shopping.gif

https://www.humblebundle.com/store < having a sale at the moment. Not as good as Steam sales, but there is some good stuff for very cheap prices. Also, proceeds go to your choice of charity and/or developer, so that is nice.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store < having a sale at the moment. Not as good as Steam sales, but there is some good stuff for very cheap prices. Also, proceeds go to your choice of charity and/or developer, so that is nice.

I support this.

Also regarding the steam sales in general, I'm not anything like you(people who arrive buying cheap titles since they're cheap).

I just buy games that interest me and that are well made.

Right now I have planified my list for the summer to get some games I missed on the Christmas Sales.

Yeah I got saints row IV from it