Server time (UTC): 2021-01-23, 04:11
Sign in to follow this  
Kraith

I'm back!

Hello everyone. I am back. I've been here for a while but left when DayZ SA came out and I (personally) feel that it was a fail. So I came back to a place I loved. I like seeing new members and hope to see you guys ingame. I am a very good role player, very very good. And take it seriously. I use an AT2020 with a mixer for maximum voice quality as well as no background noise. I believe I have 1 ban in the past year of playing. But it was an accident on my part and I admitted to my faults in my 1st post on the ban thread. I'm very honest IRL and I take reports seriously. I do not try and avoid getting caught, cause eventually in life, everyone ends up exactly where they belong according to their choices. Here's some insight on my characters:

I do play as a Russian character named Artyom Stephanov once in a while. My accent is very good. You will not have an immersion break hearing my accent. You'll mostly see me wearing a camo Russian special forces skin. Such as the sniper one. I will also be wearing a red gas mask. The Russian man was once a hacker for the FSO. (Russian agency) he not only has brains but also brawn. He is very very sneaky. He talks only when spoken too. And makes sure not to call any attention to himself. In his time at FSO he learned to steal properly. He distracts you as he slips his hand into your backpack. He will first act like your best friend, and gives you a few pats on the back while unzipping your bag. And he slips some stuff out. And excuses himself to the restroom and walks away with your stuff.

I also have an American character who I really don't have a good background for but his name is anonymous to the public. Any ID he uses is fake. But they are legit Government issued DMV IDs. He obtained them from working as a field agent in the CIA. He keeps to himself, can be very rude, and protects the public while maintaining anonymity. He's usually wearing his CIA issued riot gear. But will sometimes change into his survival gear.

-Re-introduction-

Welcome back home. I never met you before but you seem like a nice lad :)

Willkommen!

Willkommen!

Oh god. Doc is here...

Hex! I remember when we played Epoch together on Panthera! Nice to see you again dude! Come into my channel and play sometime!

Hexeskittle! Welcome back! Remember how we kicked you out of DA? Ah good times...

Guest Alfie

Hexeskittle! Welcome back! Remember how we kicked you out of DA? Ah good times...

Yeah! Man, those were the best. I remember your reaction, Hex!

Yeah I remember you and Kyle made me want to bash my damn head in. You guys annoyed the living shits outta me.

Welcome back! :D

Yeah I remember you and Kyle made me want to bash my damn head in. You guys annoyed the living shits outta me.

To be honest, There was no reason for you to be kicked out Hexeskittle... I want you back baby :D :D

Welcome back Hexxy :) I've literally been looking for you but for ages :D

Guest King

Welcome back fellow Aug13 member!

Please god no

who doesn't know him?

he's...BATMAN!

Please god no

Sorry, do I know you?

I was joking :D forgot to add the trollface

Sign in to follow this