Server time (UTC): 2021-01-23, 19:24
Sign in to follow this  
McDugals

Possible Clan Name

Made it to over 100 posts and I've been talking with members of the community. And I had an idea for a name. But I'm not sure if it can be deemed acceptable.

Here it is....drum roll please!

rata tatatatatatattatatatattatatata

Suddenly trumpets ring out and bears roll in on unicycles blowing on bagpipes. Then a mystical squid descends from the heavens bearing a golden banner with anamantium lettering reading.

*DIRTY MIKE AND THE BOYS*

The reason I ask is because this is based off the movie "The Other Guys" if you havent seen it check it out you might like it!

So if this is allowed please let me know! Thank you!

I thought you wanted the name to be 'rata tatatatatatattatatatattatatata' haha, that would have been funny.

The name sounds somewhat original so kudos on that, as long as you have your guy IG called something to do with the name.

Look forward to seeing the clan, could be interesting!

You can always try and create a clan idea based on that name, however I am going to go out on a limb and say no. I've seen the movie (which is a really good movie). However, when creating a clan idea it should be a serious one and not use a name based off of characters from a movie that are homeless and do inappropriate things in other peoples vehicles.

/solving and closing

Un-closing this for now to open discussion.

As Rampage said, that name would not be allowed as its directly ripped from a Movie but there is no reasons to say you can use the same idea just have it under a different name.

You can always try and create a clan idea based on that name, however I am going to go out on a limb and say no. I've seen the movie (which is a really good movie). However, when creating a clan idea it should be a serious one and not use a name based off of characters from a movie that are homeless and do inappropriate things in other peoples vehicles.

/solving and closing

As a man of comedy I would find that hilarious.

But yeah I understand, thank you for your input kind sir!

How about Wet Bandits?(meant to be humorous please don't take it seriously)