Server time (UTC): 2021-01-19, 20:11
Sign in to follow this  
AjMerrimanx

Dayz rp name and story

my name is Michael Crave

I was on my way back from the war and something hit the engine and we hit the floor. when I got up there was zombies eating the people around luckily I was near my house I ran in but there I saw my family dead on the floor.

Guest JohnAtkin

Could do with a bit more detail, for sure, but welcome!

I'd say... This story still needs A LOT of development and there is also a LOT to be fixed.

Are you going to continue this as a full story or is this for the Whitelist?

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

soldier rp, tho

Amazing. I can't believe I cannot use the TL;DR gif on a background story. It's a first.

Pure brilliance, i'd say.

reading-icarly.jpg

And the sarcastic and pointless replied are flowing in as usual. Not surprised. Apparently, humiliating new community members is still allowed.

One day the staff members give out warningpoints to people doing this, the other day they do it themselves. sigh

Story could use a bit more work as it's a bit short. At least it is something.

And the sarcastic and pointless replied are flowing in as usual. Not surprised. Apparently, humiliating new community members is still allowed.

Good guy Soren :D

Guest John Le Bear

One day the staff members give out warningpoints to people doing this, the other day they do it themselves. sigh

gif-deal-with-it-dancing-old-1360793727.gif

Have you not realised yet that the majority of this community are awful human beings?

Good job im a bear.

Also, nice story, will there be more?

Guest Phalix

Though I find the flamish pics really amusing. I for think that this /may/ need A LOT of work.

I mean, me personally, I'm a shit writer when it comes to roleplay stuff as so.

But still- even minor details like-

My name is Michael Crave, I've been in this shithole of a wasteland for six months now. My family and I found a cabin up on the mountain- we thought it was a safe haven.

I thought wrong.

I was on my way back from the city after scavenging through the supermarkets and sorts. On the way back something hit the engine of our car and we jump out and hit the floor. Hauling ass back to the cabin- which was a mere 5 minute jog, we head yells and sceams of pain and terror. When I returned to the house there was zombies eating the people that I held close to my heart.

It's the simple stuff that counts.

8EvjD.png

I see what you did tharrr...

Guest MARTiN

This is a pretty good story, however im still confused about what hit the engine.

This is a pretty good story, however im still confused about what hit the engine.

lmE4Vbj.gif

Sorry bout your family man, must've been hard surviving a war and a plane crash to get home to that.

I hope you'll pull trough.

lmE4Vbj.gif

Goz the man, the myth, the legend!

I don't suppose this is your application backstory, is it?

Guest Vespah

gif-deal-with-it-dancing-old-1360793727.gif

Have you not realised yet that the majority of this community are awful human beings?

Good job im a bear.

Also, nice story, will there be more?

If I had a pound for everytime you'd used that gif... id have... 2 pound..

lmE4Vbj.gif

hahaha

Sign in to follow this