Server time (UTC): 2021-01-15, 13:42
Sign in to follow this  
thetechnorecord

Back from being inactive for several months

hey guys i'm back from inactivity after seeing the recent updates and content added and I thought I would give this community another go! You probably don't remember Jacob Dixon since the only impact I may have had was my involvement in the now disbanded, Red Star clan. Hopefully my time here will be nice and can't wait to encounter all these new clans and people. Anyone care to summarize the last 3 to 4 months I have missed? :)

Welcome back buddy!

Hmm, the Staff faction forces have been running events, with the Council and CTC now prominent in many peoples minds and the conflict between the Council and everyone always ramping up in scale. Look at all of Tomeran's threads to get a better understanding of what that's all about.

Can't really remember anything else, the Trade Post is back and run by the CTC on S2, other clan run settlements are allowed again and are springing up on S1. Some people from the mass SKA ban have been allowed to rejoin the server which is cool.

Enjoy :) Best bet would be to run over to Pulkovo on S2 to catch up with people at the TP.

Can't forget the mass banning of the lads :P

Welcome back to the apocalypse fella!

Hmm, the Staff faction forces have been running events, with the Council and CTC now prominent in many peoples minds and the conflict between the Council and everyone always ramping up in scale. Look at all of Tomeran's threads to get a better understanding of what that's all about.

Can't really remember anything else, the Trade Post is back and run by the CTC on S2, other clan run settlements are allowed again and are springing up on S1. Some people from the mass SKA ban have been allowed to rejoin the server which is cool.

Enjoy :) Best bet would be to run over to Pulkovo on S2 to catch up with people at the TP.

yeah I think that will be my first destination

Sign in to follow this