Server time: 2018-11-19, 10:18 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sven

Introducing Jan van der Molen & Daniel Bakker

Guest sven

Hi fellow DayZ players!

We just applied to join the DayZRP servers. We are a group of 2 people who's goal is to play as a doctor/scientist and his bodyguard. We aim for the help of other players who are in need of medical attention.

We were sent to Chernarus to investigate the zombie outbreak and to find out what caused the outbreak. The scientist will have alot of medical experience and is willing to share his knowledge and expertise with other survivors.

We hope to meet you guys soon ingame!

Hello everybody, we hope to have a great time here on DayZRP and help anyone we can.

Guest MARTiN

Welcome, if you are going to be a medical team, you could look to join into the Free Medics :)

is 2 people really considered as a group?

Isn't it just a "couple"?

Curious on the definition.

Also, Welcome.

You sound German! Are you German?

Hello everybody, we hope to have a great time here on DayZRP and help anyone we can.

Also, your avatar. I lol'd and stuff.

Guest sven

is 2 people really considered as a group?

Isn't it just a "couple"?

Curious on the definition.

Also, Welcome.

First of all thanks for the welcome. English isn't my first language, i thought couple sounded a bit strange to be honest but i will edit my post. :)

First of all thanks for the welcome. English isn't my first language, i thought couple sounded a bit strange to be honest but i will edit my post. :)

No need to edit brah,was just curious.

Had a character named Sven Svensson at one point.

No need to edit brah,was just curious.

Had a character named Sven Svensson at one point.

Now hes just a psychopathic maniac who scalps people and eats their still beating heart. He just needs love, trust me.

You guys should probably change your in-game names to include the last names (as your current ones aren't RP names).

Welcome though! Enjoy! :D

Now hes just a psychopathic maniac who scalps people and eats their still beating heart. He just needs love, trust me.

I mean...a hug would be nice ya know...

Guest sven

You guys should probably change your in-game names to include the last names (as your current ones aren't RP names).

Welcome though! Enjoy! :D

Sorry we forgot to change that, its fixed now :)

Nederlanders? If so, then yeah. Welkom en goed om jullie hier te zien!

If you're not actually Dutch than I'll say welcome and good to see you two!

Myself and my character are both dutch and both names are pretty dutch to me haha :P

Guest sven

Myself and my character are both dutch and both names are pretty dutch to me haha :P

Yes, were both Dutch (Provincie Groningen). We are always happy to meet other Dutch people we can play with! Which server do you regularly visit?

Guest JMS

Yes, were both Dutch (Provincie Groningen). We are always happy to meet other Dutch people we can play with! Which server do you regularly visit?

More Dutch people :)

My friend taught me a word in Dutch the other day but I'll save that one for a latter date now knowing what it means :D

Starts with a K though :P

Guest sven

I mean...a hug would be nice ya know...

Maybe someday..

German? Dude they sound so Dutch xD

German? Dude they sound so Dutch xD

No shit. :P But seeing as the rest of the world doesn't seem to know the difference...

I'm usually always on the most crowded servers. In this case S2.

Guest sven

We only just started yesterday and that was on server 1 since the other one was full..

We only just started yesterday and that was on server 1 since the other one was full..

Yeah you need to hammer to get into S2, haha. It's pretty difficult to get into that server.

You need a last name IG, or else it's not a valid name.

Sign in to follow this