Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 19:21
Sign in to follow this  
KpopKilla

Priest skin

Was looking to donate for one and was surprised it wasn't in the donation exchange. Is there any reason for this? I think it would be awesome to see a priest running around killing the "demons" and trying to spread the love of (insert whatever religion here).

There is a priest skin in game that you can find I believe, along with the other civ skins that can be found that aren't in the exchange.

Guest Pandi

-snip-

The above stated what I posted.

Was looking to donate for one and was surprised it wasn't in the donation exchange. Is there any reason for this? I think it would be awesome to see a priest running around killing the "demons" and trying to spread the love of BRIAN.

Fixed it for you

I guess I will have to find a similar looking skin to wear and just to clarify BRIAN IS A HEATHEN, only through the love Jesus Rodriguez can we bring peace and good landscaping to Chernarus.

I guess I will have to find a similar looking skin to wear and just to clarify BRIAN IS A HEATHEN, only through the love Jesus Rodriguez can we bring peace and good landscaping to Chernarus.

Othuyeg will not be pleased to see this...

Guest John Le Bear

If you want a priest skin then visit a few churches after a restart, you are bound to find one eventually. I find them all the time.

As for adding it to the donation exchange +1 from me, but there is already a thread asking for civilian skins to be added to the exchange, priest skin included.

As for adding it to the donation exchange +1 from me, but there is already a thread asking for civilian skins to be added to the exchange, priest skin included.

Sorry if this a duplicate thread then. I searched for any thread titled similar to this and couldn't find any. But yeah way to many military skins for my taste.

I am most displeased by this thread.

I want my skin to stay lootable and something you need to find yourself. Or better yet, make is available for the Church of Brian only.

Guest JohnAtkin

I am most displeased by this thread.

I want my skin to stay lootable and something you need to find yourself. Or better yet, make is available for the Church of Brian only.

"Most displeased". What I polite way to express your true feelings. ;)

Best shot would be to check churches.. Or ask around in the TradePost someone is bound to have one.

Or better yet, make is available for the Church of Brian only.

The New Patriarchy of Chernarus would have qualms with this, as it would hinder the spread of the Word of Kenneth.

(anit)-priest skin is MINE. Moooohahahahah!

It *could* be added, but then it'd lose it's charm if 10 people wore it in game. Right now it's a rare spawn in churches and I think it should stay that way, it's more fun ;)

I love the priest skin. Adds some interesting RP :D But as said, I belive this should be rare ingame because it is after all a priest.