Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 06:57
Sign in to follow this  
enar21

How is your fever dream?

Hey

So almost everyone has at some time in their life had a fever dream. A fever dream is a weird, annoying dream you get when you're sick. Usually you get a bad feeling through the dream and it can be really hard to go through. The dreams are different from person to person and we don't know why we get them.

So, how is your fever dream? Is it a specific dream you dream usually or some different ones?

For me, I get a weird dream. It basically switches from me being on a grass field with blue flowers feeling nervous then suddenly I'm in space pushing forward a planet with the number 100 on it. While I'm pushing forward to it I feel more and more shit. Then when I feel the worst I get teleported back to that field again. This goes on in some circles before I wake up sweating.

That was my dream I had the most. What kind of dream do you have?

This will hopefully be a little different thread :)

9U0EKGu.png

;)

I dunno, I don't really dream. Only when I'm in a really good sleep, and when I'm ill I don't sleep too well.

I don't know about 'fever' dream (like an ill dream), but on numerous occasions I have had dreams where I am falling and as I am about to hit the ground I awaken. I don't remember any of the scenery, all I can remember is the falling part and the awakening part.

i get theese alot, in my dreams i always have something difficult to do, like an exam, fixing some weird shit. But during that i have a massive headache so it's difficlut to concentrate. And when i wake up, im all sweaty and have a big painfull headache.