Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 00:03
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoneFinger

What was your best RP experience?

Guest BoneFinger

Hello everyone, just want to know what was your best RP experience?

Post below!

Being kidnapped by S-Gru ages ago, the banter and executions went on for hours until their convoy got blown up.

When CLF took me hostage, great RP!!!!:D

Guest magw33d

Pouring cheese into Sten Svein's ears.

Kidnapped by SDS, turned around and sprayed one but died,

GG SDS

Guest Likurja

Carving my first victim with the CSR.

Part 1:

[video=youtube]

Part 2:

[video=youtube]

Before watching this video. Try and guess which clan this was...

Making a hostage really uncomfortable when arguing with Cece Brinks about our relationship problems.

Guest John Le Bear

I RPed with myself once...that was pretty good.

I RPed with myself once...that was pretty good.

One of my best was when I was driving on the coast and I see an unarmed guy. So I offer him a ride and he says that he is already getting picked up. So when I go to electro there is 2 cars full of IRA following me so I stop. They let me go with everything because I offered the guy a ride. It turned out to be John O'Hanlon ( Winslow )

Getting kidnapped by S-GRU, got dragged into a factory and interrogated. Pretty fun RP experience

Getting kidnapped by S-GRU, got dragged into a factory and interrogated. Pretty fun RP experience

But you joined in September.

And here we have a conspiracy...

My first actual RP experience? Drop wep, 10 secs, run that way. Wasn't exactly enjoyable.

My first real RP experience though? It would have to be trying to get someone to give me a nice weapon for free. Did some nice sweet talking and enjoyed every last bit of it. Then I killed someone. :D

I've only had two player interactions so far and the second one has to be the best as I was given a water bottle, which was boiled too. :D

Dora putting in a CD that had demonic sounds on it. This resulted in Victor RPing he was possessed. He would aimlessly walk in one direction, sometimes unresponsive. He even went as far as using a voice changer to sound like a devil at one point. It was a really amazing experience.

Council kidnapping me and my bodyguard, putting us in a warehouse then getting rescued by the resistance :) great day!

I had an old account but it got deleted so had to re make my forum account

I don't have a specific best, but any casual conversation with Muntz would be high on a potential list. I can't help but laugh at almost anything he says.

Talking to a random civilian about Andrei Charkovsky(me) for an hour while we traveled to Desal, how he is a mean CR Commander there.

When we came to the Desal gates the Volki guys saluted their Polkovnik "Hello there Polkovnik Andrei".

The civie was so shocked, yet he RPd it out awesomely. It was one of my most enjoyable RP moments.

The fun bus with Andrew Washington and TFw where we listened to music on my nearly dead iPod and then they all got robbed by SDS after I left xD

My best RP experience would be something simple, just sitting around Pobeda Dam with Jasper at his camp.

I don't have a specific best, but any casual conversation with Muntz would be high on a potential list. I can't help but laugh at almost anything he says.

tumblr_lzf3roAjMK1qiov3vo1_500.jpg

Thanks babe. <3

My absolute best RP experience ever is kinda split between two.

One is when me and Felix decided to get drunk IC on one of the small white buses. That trip was simply amazing, even though I am not sure if Terra and Gina enjoyed it as much as at least I did :D

The other one is the first time I played with Doragonzu for real. We encountered a man who was a communist in a communist group, who claimed not to be a communist because he was forced. We had to cleanse him for his dishonourable acts and give him his honour back. The ritual was one of the most amazing and creative moments I've had on DayZRP. Creds to all of Doragonzu for that, and also Shakya for the creativity :)