Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 15:17
Sign in to follow this  
Clammy

I'm not sure what this is..

The guy said *Pulls out hunting knife and tries to pull bullet out of ass* .. I'm not to sure what this is, i'm not too sure if its reportable (If that's a word) but IRL I don't think that is appropriate in front of people trying to trade food and drink. I just wanted to ask if it is appropriate?

58jmfs9.jpg

I think what he is trying to do is pry the bullet out of himself with a knife i wouldnt say its reportable as it seems hes at least doing it properly with bandaging and stuff afterwards

looks like it just may have came out wrong

Seen plenty of bullets on the arse in movies, it seems to be a common representation of a non lethal bullet wound. Don't see what the big deal is.

He did write it badly but you can make an educated guess that he means a cheek.

Seen plenty of bullets on the arse in movies, it seems to be a common representation of a non lethal bullet wound. Don't see what the big deal is.

People were trading food, and in real life, if somebody just pulled down there trousers and started shoving things up there arse, it wouldn't be the most pleasant site.

People were trading food, and in real life, if somebody just pulled down there trousers and started shoving things up there arse, it wouldn't be the most pleasant site.

[video=youtube]

Shot in the ass.

He would be digging the bullet 'out of his ass'. In other words, use a knife to pry the bullet out of an ass cheek.

It is a very common figure of speech, especially in the films.

[video=youtube]

Shot in the ass.

He would be digging the bullet 'out of his ass'. In other words, use a knife to pry the bullet out of an ass cheek.

It is a very common figure of speech, especially in the films.

Ah, I understand now, Great video by the way. That made my day.

Yeah... hahaha sorry, that made me laugh! (especially the training day vid) :P

Bullet in butt cheek is fine, IMO.. Not sexual at all or inappropriate for that matter.