Server time (UTC): 2021-01-23, 04:01
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RickG

Ban Appeal- Richard Grimes

Guest RickG

Hi who ever reads this,

I was banned because I was accused of trolling at the trading post today and this is the ban report: (its not actually what happened-read bellow for my side to the story)

Server and location: S2 Tradepost

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2:06:49

Daytime or Night-time: Day

Your in game name:James Richardson

Names of allies involved: None

Name/Skin of suspect/s: Blue Rocker skin/ Richard Grimes

Suspects weapon/s: Moisn Nagant

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Many witness were around

Detailed description of the events: Well there was a guy in a blue rocker skin saying that he had a broken back and needed help. He started to crab walk around. I didnt see him for a long time then I was talking to a guy about trading and he walks up and says in chat *wipes shit on man* and talks about his ass. Then the man went ooc and told him to stop. I wasn't going to make this but he kept trolling after told ooc to stop crab walking at the beginning.

My side to the story:

I spawned in on the top floor of the bar because that is where I went to sleep, then I went to walk down the stars but tripped and fell. I got up with a broken back so I was asking for help. (crab walking around asking for help) I received medical assistants from a doctor and he fixed my back (I could walk normally again!!!). Awhile later I saw the man who got me banned and people were **he touches his jacket** He was rp and getting annoyed so then I went up to him and typed **he wipes poo on his jacket** then I went to the NWAF and logged off. I had heard nothing about people getting annoyed because I had a broken back and was crab walking around besides it was only for a minute or two and I was walking normally again. Just before I was about to go to the NWAF I didn't hear anything about trolling and I didn't troll at all.

I Just hope I can play the game I love 1 more time.

Thank you for taking your time in reading this ban appeal. I really appropriate it!

I was present in the Trade Post when this happened and could see multiple people going OOC to tell you to stop. Not once did you attempt to explain any RP situation. I tried to find you, but by the time I got a minute to look for you, you had disappeared.

I find it hard to believe that you see this as acceptable RP.

Guest RickG

During this time nobody that I was aware of was going OOC and if they were trying to get me too stop they didn't do a very good job of getting my attention, and the rp reason for me crab walking was because I broke my back falling down the stares of the bar. I was only crab walking for around 3 minutes and I walked straight to the medical area and nobody there said OOC, they just simply fixed me up.

I was just crab walking for not even 4 minutes and when I said **he wipes poo on jacket** that was all I wrote and when the man asked me to stop I stopped straight away.

And also Toorik may you please explain what I did wrong in setting out my ban appeal so I can fix it because I can't spot it, Thanks!

There is a format that all ban appeals are required.

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]

What you have done here is just quoted the report and posting your POV however for ban appeals we require this above. I'll walk you through it.

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]

Here you place the link to the report that got you punished. Do not quote the entire report, that is why we ask for a link so you do not clutter the report with the whole thing. With the link, we can then go to the report and read it ourself.

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]

Here you explain why us punishing you wasn't fair.

If you feel our punishment is fair then there probably isn't any reason to appeal your ban.

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]

Here you write down any additional statements or evidence that may help your case to get you unbanned.

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]

Here you write down what you wish to achieve with this appeal, Unbanning totally, Unban with a warning level, ect.

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]

This is where you write down what could you have done better.

In your case it would be "Not crab walking and Roleplaying better a person with a broken back" or "Not wiping shit onto people" ect

Basically, you have it all in your original post however we require a format so if you can please change your report with the format right at the top of my post but with all the fields filled in please.

Verdict

Appeal Denied

Explanation

Your obviously poor behavior forces us to believe that you should not continue to be a member of this community, the crab walking while bad is not why you were immediately banned from this server. The following quote is an excellent reason to justify an immediate ban from the server as it show abhorrent behavior that can cause extreme damage to peoples enjoyment of the game:

"**he wipes poo on jacket**"

If you cannot see why the above is a problem and decided to do it anyway we have no reason to offer you a second chance.

Outcome

No Action Taken.