Server time (UTC): 2021-01-20, 09:23
Sign in to follow this  
LordRPMuffin

Ban Appeal

Really? Muffin is also slang for a vagina in the states. We will unban your account with a name change that's appropriate. You can place here and it will be changed.

Muffin is slang for "Lady parts" in most countries whereas "fuk" is just straight rude and disrespectful.

Please choose a new name, one without the word "Fuk" or any other disrespectful words in please.

Well I understand about the "fuk" part but the "muffin" is a little crazy, I even forgot that it was slang I just put in mind that it was a pastry. But if I got to change I will because I really want to someday play dayzrp . . . so I would like my name changed to "LordRPCupcake" unless that banable as well.

The Muffin part is fine I feel, it's the context it is used in that makes it offensive or not.

So you are still allowed to use Muffin so if you want to choose another name with Muffin in, you can.

Ok if it ok with you I want "LordRPMuffin" then and just so you know "RP" does stand for roleplay. so if it ok I want that name.

That seems fine with me. An admin will most likely be along shortly to change that for you.

Welcome back.