Server time (UTC): 2021-01-20, 13:15
Sign in to follow this  
Logan88

Crawling out of hiding

My characters name is Liam O'Connor ex Briogaidire-Ghinearal of the Irish Republican Army. Once the IRA disbanded and we all know why lol. I just started working alot and stopped having time to play. After some time I have decided to come back. So the story goes...

When most of us died or found a way back to Ireland some of the lads and I found ourselves trapped at the north west airfield with no ammunition and we were overrun by the dead. The biplane was fuled and ready to run as we approached the plane a shot rang out and the pilot lay dead in the cockpit. A few more shots ring out and the engine comes to a sputtering stop and the bullet damaged the engine rendering the plane useless. Screams and crying are heard all around blood spatter has covered my clothing but not of it was mine.

I watched the last of the lads drop like flies one after another. Once I realized I was separated from the boys and alone it was to late. I slipped out a crack in the fence and made my way further north into the woods where I gathered food and supplies for what was to be my new home.

to all my enemies loved ones and friends if you are out there looking for me I am here watching calculating and planning my moves to end you or reunite with you. Please come find me......

Moving to Roleplaying

Nice! I am guessing you were in the IRA then?

Yes I was I miss the boys so much.

Yes I was I miss the boys so much.

Sign in to follow this