Server time (UTC): 2021-01-19, 06:09
Sign in to follow this  
imjakethegr8

Can't get past lancher

Hello i need help getting past the dayz rp launcher as soon as it loads the updates it gets to the join server screen i join one and it says the following [attachment=1094] Please help Im using normal dayz rp not epoch.

hmm, odd. Have you tried runnng the launcher as admin? If not, try that. If that doesn't work it may be getting blocked in a firewall.

I'd love to help you, but im not opening that file, I don't open files from strangers :D

I'd love to help you, but im not opening that file, I don't open files from strangers :D

its safe haha. If its not I guess my school's gonna kill me xD

Try launching it as admin like MentalGunz said. ( Right click and run as administrator )

If you still get the problem I would recommend you to use another way to connect to the servers. Personally I use DayZ Commander as the launcher gave me some weird problems as well.

Just going to shift this over to Troubleshooting so you get the proper assistance. :)

Jake, have you tried the suggested solution above? That should fix your issue.

thank you all i am getting help from admins it because of the new patch i have to reinstal

Ok good luck

Let us know how it goes :)

thank you all i am getting help from admins it because of the new patch i have to reinstal

Ok good luck

Turns out I don't have arma downloaded from steam so I don't understand there instructions they provide i downloaded it from amazon

Ok good luck

Turns out I don't have arma downloaded from steam so I don't understand there instructions they provide i downloaded it from amazon

That doesnt matter, only difference is paths, where folders are located.

As a non Steam user you dont have a path like Steam, SteamApps and common.

But you do have a ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead folder, in there you find the @dayzRP folder.

Ok good luck

That doesnt matter, only difference is paths, where folders are located.

As a non Steam user you dont have a path like Steam, SteamApps and common.

But you do have a ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead folder, in there you find the @dayzRP folder.

OK ill look into it

Let us know how it goes.

The thing is when you download the DayZRP from the launcher its always gonna give you that since the last two patches had some problems. The best way to fix all of this is to download the files manually from this page here Manual Downloads and when you download it just copy paste it in your DayZRP folder in your Arma2 OA folder and you should be okay.

If u have problems even after this then pm the Admins but i don't think you should have problems after u manually install the files.

Anyways, Have fun when you do solve this problem,

and welcome :)

Hows this going?

not good they haven't replied in 4 days I told them about it but still I have not gotten a reply about how to look for the files if I downloaded arma form amazon

ok ill try that

Great that you sorted this out.

/marking as solved.

Wasn't that safe, as soon as I opened it my computer went to a all blue screen with a bunch of writing...