Server time (UTC): 2021-01-23, 05:30
Sign in to follow this  
Angel

Transformation - DayZRP Trailer

Transformation

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awDKHtrFSjE

________________________________________________________________________________________________

//this is my first try on doing an arma ii Editor... movie? trailer? I don't know, i think i should call this a trailer. i know this suck, i have never used arma ii editor before... so yeah... in my opinion the only good part is the outro... ANYWAY! enjoy!

Some cool stuff man, though it could be a lot more concise. Too much footage if I'm being honest.

I really like the music! Needs more Zombies. Whatever this is :P:D

Great job I loved it!.

Edit - What is the name of the music

Great job I loved it!.

Edit - What is the name of the music

It's on the description!

Song: Zack Hemsey 'The Way (Instrumental)'

Nice trailer. Enjoyed it thoroughly .

I really like the music! Needs more Zombies. Whatever this is :P:D

Yes, I did try adding zombies... But what I wanted to do is to kind of show the interaction between the bandits, the main character and how he handles it.

It's a pretty simples story, but I wanted to do SOMETHING and this came out. :D

Some cool stuff man, though it could be a lot more concise. Too much footage if I'm being honest.

Looks pretty good. Think it's a bit long though.

Yes, I also think that there is a lot, I wanted the video to be as long as the song and it kind of got boring in some way... :P

Really good I like it! Just a wee bit too long like others have said, but all in all a good watch :)

Really good I like it! Just a wee bit too long like others have said, but all in all a good watch :)

Thanks, man!

Good content, but it needs to be cut down, a trailer should be max 1:30 :) Gj otherwise!

Link? On phone

If I'm correct in saying this song was in Breaking Bad, love the song so much.. Thank you for putting it here! :)

One thing I noticed is the use of vehicles/weapons not naturally in DayZRP such as the armoured SUV and that RPG variant you have. Would be better to advertise the server with things actually in the server ;P

Other than that, very good for a first editor video! Better than anything I could do :D

If I'm correct in saying this song was in Breaking Bad, love the song so much.. Thank you for putting it here! :)

Yes...

...Bitch.

Yes.

Bitch.

"I made you my bitch!" yeah just googled it was the scene when Jesse had his rant at the AA meeting. Sorry for going off topic. :P

One thing I noticed is the use of vehicles/weapons not naturally in DayZRP such as the armoured SUV and that RPG variant you have. Would be better to advertise the server with things actually in the server ;P

Other than that, very good for a first editor video! Better than anything I could do :D

Well, I don't play actually play DayZRP and that was the only thing I could work with in the Editor since I'm such a noob on this whole movie...trailer...editor thing. :P

Thanks!

Good content, but it needs to be cut down, a trailer should be max 1:30 :) Gj otherwise!

Ah yes, that's why I don't know if it's a trailer or a little "movie" :P

Sign in to follow this