Server time (UTC): 2021-01-25, 13:14
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sweaty

Ban Appeal - Hugh Balomore

Guest Sweaty

i was in the lobby of S2 as it had just restarted and there was some people talking so i told them to be queit maybe not in the nicest way i could of but by no means rudely or inappropriately... i feel i was unfairly banned and wish that maybe i could be unbanned or at least told how long i will be banned for? i feel i could of stoped this by not talking in Group chat.

Thanks, Sweaty

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair:

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

What could you have done better?:

Had to be rather severe to warrant a ban.

Guest Sweaty

The only Reason i think i was banned id because it wasn't meant to be for me and maybe, i dont know how people are banned, but maybe when they tried to click on someone else and acedently clicked on me when someone loaded in and moved the player list down... but i dont know if that how someone is banned.

The only Reason i think i was banned id because it wasn't meant to be for me and maybe, i dont know how people are banned, but maybe when they tried to click on someone else and acedently clicked on me when someone loaded in and moved the player list down... but i dont know if that how someone is banned.

No, you were banned for using VON over group chat which you knew you were doing from your statement in the original post.

What could you have done better?:

You have now been unbanned from the server.

This is a harsh warning for you and ANYONE else reading this.

Group chat is NOT TO BE USED in any form in the loading screen.

Everyone can hear what you say and its incredibly annoying to hear people scream over it. It also delays the server start because it has to use resources to send your voice to 60 people.

In future, any VON over group chat will be met with INCREDIBLY harsh repercussions, understand?