Server time (UTC): 2021-01-25, 14:34
Sign in to follow this  
Cluski

Sorry for my inactivity!

Sorry! I don't know how this has effected me, so if someone could please let me know whether or not my absence would have influenced me or whatever. Also, if I need to tell anyone why I've been gone, please let me know of who that would be. Thanks!

Urm, I'm not too sure what you mean by effected you?

The TP is here!

I suppose that's new for you :P

The TP is here!

Yeaah, it is! And I don't believe I have been white listed yet. So I'm worried that process has been delayed or something.

The TP is here!

Yeaah, it is! And I don't believe I have been white listed yet. So I'm worried that process has been delayed or something.

Have you already sent in your application?

The TP is here!

I have. I just realized I had to go and see if it was accepted or not... Guess I didn't explain KoS enough lol. And apparently the whitelist application thingy is down because there are so many people applying? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait for it to come back up. Do you have any idea how long that will take?

I have. I just realized I had to go and see if it was accepted or not... Guess I didn't explain KoS enough lol. And apparently the whitelist application thingy is down because there are so many people applying? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait for it to come back up. Do you have any idea how long that will take?

Nope there is never a specified time, give or take a few days and it'll be open soon!

Nope there is never a specified time, give or take a few days and it'll be open soon!

Alrighty! Thanks for the help, man!

Sign in to follow this