Guest henry1722

Ban appeal- Henry1722

Guest henry1722

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair:

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

What could you have done better?:

So you didn't say "What up N***a?" in group chat via voice during the load-up?

Guest henry1722

If I did, it was just the way I react to people talking to me. It wasn't meant to harm anyone just making conversation. If I did I am sorry but I don't recall.

Guest henry1722

Even if you deny the appeal could you please let me know how long the ban will be for?

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST. Do not post in ban appeals unless called in by a staff member or it is your ban appeal.

Even if you deny the appeal could you please let me know how long the ban will be for?

We will discuss this case and then decide if you are to be banned or not.

In the case you are banned, we will subtract the time you have already been banned for from the ban length that we give.

Guest henry1722

Ok well either way. It was not meant to get anyone angry. Just to have a conversation with other people before we got back into the server. At the time I was not aware of the rule of not talking in group chat. SweetJoe notified me that there was a message saying you couldn't as you get in the game. He said its hard to spot. But I understand the rules now and I intend to follow all of them. Sorry for annoying you Rolle.

You will receive 10 Warning points that will last a month for what you said in group chat. What you said is unacceptable and should never be muttered by anyone.

You will not be issued a ban as we determined that you being banned when you said it until now is considered Time served.

This is a harsh warning for you and ANYONE else reading this.

Group chat is NOT TO BE USED in any form in the loading screen.

Everyone can hear what you say and its incredibly annoying to hear people scream over it. It also delays the server start because it has to use resources to send your voice to 60 people.

In future, any VON over group chat will be met with INCREDIBLY harsh repercussions, understand?