Server time (UTC): 2021-01-21, 08:07
Sign in to follow this  
DG-

FDF Pack? New skins, weapons and vehicles

This would fit the story quite well, since Finland is right next to Russia. For example, Finland has sent some troops to help with the infection or something like that.

You could use the skins, weapons and some vehicles from the pack. (of course not the tanks and IFV) I think one of the backpack mods that are already in the game include M05 camo (Finnish army camo) backpack, but it is disabled atm. So that could be enabled too.

http://www.fdfmod.org/

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13738

This has been suggested before by Othuyeg if I am not mistaken

Well as much as Finland has been involved in Peacekeeping Operations, sending troops to Chernarus (NOT RUSSIA) would probably be out of the question. And when the international forces entered Chernarus the shit was all ready hitting the fan and Finland would have started to prepare for a spread. I don't see Finland sending forces to the front lines, we go in after the war has been fought and we try help with the peacekeeping.

Also if we look at how Russia has acted in the past I bet they wouldn't allow foreign troops on their soil even if they were there to help, so Finland sending troops to Russia would be out of the question.

So even if FDFmod is good and hit has cool skins, weapons and vehicles. It wouldn't really make that much sense to have Finnish insignia, flags and camo patterns running and driving around Chernarus.

Well as much as Finland has been involved in Peacekeeping Operations, sending troops to Chernarus (NOT RUSSIA) would probably be out of the question. And when the international forces entered Chernarus the shit was all ready hitting the fan and Finland would have started to prepare for a spread. I don't see Finland sending forces to the front lines, we go in after the war has been fought and we try help with the peacekeeping.

Also if we look at how Russia has acted in the past I bet they wouldn't allow foreign troops on their soil even if they were there to help, so Finland sending troops to Russia would be out of the question.

So even if FDFmod is good and hit has cool skins, weapons and vehicles. It wouldn't really make that much sense to have Finnish insignia, flags and camo patterns running and driving around Chernarus.

Chernarus is part of Russia in Arma 2, IRL it is not.

Finland is on Western side of Russia, the mod is really nice the models are very high quality but they have a rather narrow appeal. Most people seem to want more civil skins, and while I personally could never have enough military skins but these just do not fit in with the established lore of DayZRP.

Holy shit that's a big mod 0.o

Any highlights of the contents? Like best bits?

Chernarus is a fictional country, and is -not- part of Russian Federation. It was a part of the former Soviet Union however.

You should be slapped for not knowing that Chernarus is not part of Russia in ARMA 2. In RL Chernarus doesn't even exist, none of the "islands" in ARMA games doesn't exist in RL.

It more or less contains the entire arsenal in the Finnish Army, it also includes a very good map and campaign.

It more or less contains the entire arsenal in the Finnish Army, it also includes a very good map and campaign.

I know literally nothing about the Finnish army mind...

I know literally nothing about the Finnish army mind...

[video=youtube]

Beginning....

[video=youtube]

FDF Trucks

fdfmod2_scania.jpg

FDF Defender

defu.jpg

FDF NH90

nh90.jpg

FDF Pasi

xa180.jpg

I like the FDF defender. If it works I don't see why you could not add that.

FDF Jaegers

FDF_m05_jaegers1.jpg

FDF RK95

FDF_rk95_12.jpg

FDF_rk95_8.jpg

FDF Apilas

FDF_apilas2.jpg

FDF Special Jaegers

FDF_spessut1.jpg

Oh dems some sexy guns....

Will download and go through it when I get the time.

Also nice new avatar 10/10

Can't remember if the mod included RK 62 too..which would be the older version the gun without the folding stock, for the masochists.

Instead of this, how a bout some modern Russian Armed Forces skins?

Can't remember if the mod included RK 62 too..which would be the older version the gun without the folding stock, for the masochists.

Instead of this, how a bout some modern Russian Armed Forces skins?

Why not both? The more skins, the better.

Well then we should just add everything no matter how much sense would it make. The skins, vehicles and guns should make sense lore wise. FDF vehicles and skins unfortunately don't make that much sense.