Server time (UTC): 2021-01-24, 05:03
Sign in to follow this  
Murdercool

A Sheep among Wolves (Francis Miller)

[mp3]http://puu.sh/8D24H/78c26a9102.mp3[/mp3]

Day 8

You could call me a sheep. Yeah you could also call them wolves. The name's Francis Miller. I was dragged out my door, kicked in the ass and flown to this shit hole all within 24 hours. I got here probably the 30th April? I'm not really too sure. Let's just say, the 'Boss' sent me. Can't say to much, not with all these enemies we have, I found that out the hard way.

The 'Boss' gave me this list, of all the original guys that were in this so called 'group'. It ain't much of a group, it needs improvement for sure. I guess that's why he sent me, to get these guys thinking straight. I didn't even know that they. Kill. I haven't, I wont. I refuse too, even if I have to I wont. I'd rather see myself in a grave than lose my grip on humanity. Not like these people, they don't give a fuck!

Jerome was the first one of the 'Outlaws' I met. See this is the thing the 'Boss' sent me into this country blind, I didn't know what the fuck these guys did. Just knew a couple names and what they could do.. Not what they did.. So this Jerome bloke, he wasn't on this list. Turns out he was a guy they dragged out of his compact little grave. He was giving me a talk on who the hell we were when out of no where these men and women start surrounding us.

They start saying "We said next time we see you it wont end well" this Jerome guy had some balls.. Started mouthing off at them, seems like he didn't have the brains. I guess if he did he would still be here today. It wasn't long till they had enough of Jerome's shit and disarmed us by force. Patrolled us into this forest and claimed they were the B17. They obviously knew Jerome and threatened him a little. Then they brought out the fucking crazy.

They called him, 'Sten'? They screamed at me asking questions I didn't want to fucking die! I sang like a bird, telling them all I knew. I didn't know much about these Outlaws, just some small factors. Well these sick fuckers.. They didn't even fucking care. They broke Jerome's legs, then brought him to his knees. In pain, he must have been in so much pain. They then forced me to watch, they scalped him. They laughed at me as I pissed myself, I could feel my heart trying to force its way up my throat.

If that wasn't enough for them, they tried to make me watch as they shot him in the back of the head, starting to cut his head clean off. I didn't look.. Just saw his head afterwards. These guys were absolute monsters.. They then told me I was going to be executed, they lined me against this tree. I was shaking, I could feel myself drifting towards death. They.. Shot right next to my head..

They stood there laughing as I was in tears, fearing for my life.. I'm no 'hard man' or 'soldier' I'm just a.. Regular guy..

Next Entry

The music goes great with this and I enjoy reading about people in our clan it helps with the roleplay. I will enjoy his evolution.

Oh. the memories of that night. Very good read mate very good

Also. "Beware outlaws. we don't take no's to friendships kindly"

The music goes great with this and I enjoy reading about people in our clan it helps with the roleplay. I will enjoy his evolution.

Oh. the memories of that night. Very good read mate very good

Thank you guys! :)

2amii0.gif

lol good times ;)

I can't wait to see how your character develops. I think he's quite possibly one of my favorites right now.

2amii0.gif

lol good times ;)

I can't wait to see how your character develops. I think he's quite possibly one of my favorites right now.

Thanks I should get initiated by you guys some other time right! Haha it was really fun that night :)

Great read Alfred! I'll make Francis a badass in no time!

[mp3]http://puu.sh/8EqJy/7e630b1a9b.mp3[/mp3]

ohUELGh.jpg

Day 9

I feel sick to the core, what have I just done. What I did with them. I almost feel like that what they are doing is poisoning me. Twisting me, I felt just so awful doing it. I didn't think that I would be broken, so easily. I can't believe I would just take someones hard work..

We had a little trouble.. 3 men and a two seat car. Johnny and John, we couldn't all fit. Then they spotted it, the little orange vehicle. Darting across the airfield we managed to flag it down, it stopped and one man emerged from it. He was so.. Nice he didn't even know what we were going to do next. He was just talking to us, being nice and friendly. Like me, an ordinary man didn't seem one thing wrong with him, offering us a lift and everything. Then I just snapped..

I just felt my whole body twitching again, my jaw just locked up. Then I stuttered at him "Stay in your.. Car.. Or I will.. Sh.. Shoot drop your.. Weapon in there!". It just felt like razor blades making their way out of my mouth. It hurt me to say it. I don't understand why, I just feel like a fucking monster. My bones just locked stiff while trying to cough up words. Johnny took over the situation, but I just couldn't lower my shotgun.

We drove him in the car out into a forest. His whole attitude changed, it makes sense though. He just seemed like another man, sounded like he didn't want to talk. I tried to talk to him about, saying how it was nothing personal. Hell! We left him some things we just wanted.. The car.. We 'wanted' I guess that's all we do. Want. I could just see the distress in my friends faces, there legs aching they didn't want to keep walking.

We needed this car! We didn't have to take it from him though.. We could have just accepted the lift.. I'm just changing, I feel so fucking awful about it.. It's not like me to do that, ever since. Ever since Jerome died. I have been getting these twitches, these urges. I keep pulling my shotgun trigger.. I nearly shot Johnny the other day, I could have fucking killed him..

I didn't think it would happen so soon. I didn't think this would happen, I don't want this to happen. Please.. Just kill me, kill me before I kill someone. Before I kill what's left of me..

Excellent stories.

I love the way your character has gone from being very definite about his choices to being rather, sinister!

Love them so far, keep it up!

Excellent stories.

I love the way your character has gone from being very definite about his choices to being rather, sinister!

Love them so far, keep it up!

Thanks Mush! Yeah all these so far have been actual events so I'm going to keep it that way I think. :)

2amii0.gif

lol good times ;)

Thanks I should get initiated by you guys some other time right! Haha it was really fun that night :)

It's a date.

Oh, and beautiful second entry. The downward spiral begins.

Sign in to follow this