Server time (UTC): 2021-01-18, 17:29
Sign in to follow this  
Squizzer

Changing GUID and PID via Steam

Hello I got DayZRP two days ago however Battle eye has been making me play for 2 minutes. I think I have finally fund the solution but I need to chand my GUID and PID via steam to play it that way but I cannot find it. I have tried making a new profile with my DayZRP name but there is no place for GUID or PID. Does anyone know where I can find a way to change them?

Thankyou

GUID and PID are specific to your steam account. To get a new one you would have to create a new steam account. However, white-listing on DayZRP on more than one account is strictly against the rules.

GUID and PID are specific to your steam account. To get a new one you would have to create a new steam account. However, white-listing on DayZRP on more than one account is strictly against the rules.

Are you sure there is no way of changing them with the account I have already

Guest JohnAtkin

-snip-

Guest Vespah

Your GUID and PID are tied to that specific steam account.

The only way you can change it would be to make a new steam account, then purchase ArmA2 and ArmA2: OA.

The only way DayZRP will reset your GUID and PID is if you have proof that your CD Key had been stolen.

If you can describe your problem a bit more, maybe I can help you.

*EDIT*

A word of advice too. Dont create a second DayZRP account to circumvent this problem. Multiple DayZRP account are against the rules. And it is easy as pie to spot someone with 2 accounts.

What exactly happens that you are only able to play for a few minutes?

Hello I got DayZRP two days ago however Battle eye has been making me play for 2 minutes. I think I have finally fund the solution but I need to chand my GUID and PID via steam to play it that way but I cannot find it. I have tried making a new profile with my DayZRP name but there is no place for GUID or PID. Does anyone know where I can find a way to change them?

Thankyou

A little vague description of the problem I think.

What makes you think that it is BattlEye that will make you play for only 2 minutes?

Tell us a bit more about the solution you found.

In order to change the GUID and the PID you need to buy a new license key to ArmA2 OA.

The question remains, why would you need to do that?

So, you get kicked by battle eye, but what exactly does it say when you're kicked off. It shouldn't has to do something with your GUID or PID unless you're globally banned. You can't change your GUID/PID unless like others said when you buy the game again on a fresh steam account. However if you do this requesting a GUID reset won't be easy as you purchased the game again, which may be due hacking. Give us some more information and we'll help you further.

Well you see first I knew it was Battle Eye that did it because the message that kicked me was 'Battle eye not responding'.

Secondly, I never inserted my GUID or PID into my OA profile because I do not know how to do it.

Oh and also when I said make a new profile I meant OAprofile but using my DayZRP name to see if it worked

Is there a way to create your own DayZRP GUID and PID

Well you see first I knew it was Battle Eye that did it because the message that kicked me was 'Battle eye not responding'.

Secondly, I never inserted my GUID or PID into my OA profile because I do not know how to do it.

Oh and also when I said make a new profile I meant OAprofile but using my DayZRP name to see if it worked

Is there a way to create your own DayZRP GUID and PID

You don't need to 'insert' them or anything like that, you cannot create your own account. It is tied to your Steam account, there is no way to change it with the same Steam. This isn't the solution to your error anyway, I'm sure Drogur'll help you out with a fix, he's good! :P

1. Make sure you don't have any programs that conflict with the game, if you have Overwolf shut it down

2.Try this http://www.dayzrp.com/t-invalid-pbo-s

3. Try logging into both servers

4. Run launcher as admin

run wat as admin and how

The launcher for DayZRP. Right-click it and click the one that says 'Run as administrator'.

"Well you see first I knew it was Battle Eye that did it because the message that kicked me was 'Battle eye not responding'."

This problem can have multiple causes, first make sure to update your battleye client.

"Secondly, I never inserted my GUID or PID into my OA profile because I do not know how to do it."

You never have to do that. The GUID and PID is calculated from your ArmA2 OA licens key, those will follow your profile and installation.

"Oh and also when I said make a new profile I meant OAprofile but using my DayZRP name to see if it worked"

You can always make another player profile with what ever name, those new player profiles will have the same calculated GUID and PID as the original one. And you never have to fill them in in that process.

"Is there a way to create your own DayZRP GUID and PID"

Whitin one ArmA2 OA licens key installation, there is only one unique GUID and PID.

Have you tried again recently to see if you get kicked ?

OK my GUID and PID are fine. I now know its my battle eye

You can update Battleye by running Setup_BattlEyeARMA2OA.exe located in your BEsetup folder in the ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead folder.

Or manually install it from here;

http://battleye.com/download.html

Let us know how it goes.

Tried it but the BE setup folder keeps deleting its content for some reason.

Im thinking of deleting all my DayZRP folders and just starting it again. What do you think?

Tried it but the BE setup folder keeps deleting its content for some reason.

Im thinking of deleting all my DayZRP folders and just starting it again. What do you think?

Then manually install your battleye client.

No need to delete the DayzRP folder, just let the launcher update if needed.

Added:

You say you have several dayzRP folders? Why, Where, how many and what is there names?

Squizzer, how is this currently going for you?

I see you haven't been online since the 10th, this is either good or bad...

Hello, Squizzer. What's the situation with this problem?

I'll solve this for you, what was the solution/fix?

Solution: TBA