Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 06:42
Sign in to follow this  
CuervoDeMax

Trade Post should only be open on certain days of the week?

Don't get me wrong, Trade Post is a really good idea. However, it is reducing random encounters from the rest of Chernarus. This is mostly, because a lot of the server population is in the TP all the time. Unlike Prud, the TP almost always offers people something to do, which will make them want to stay.

Maybe the Trade Post should only be open on certain days of the week? Kind of like a flea-market or farmers market. This might increase encounters and also give the CTC a bit of a brake from guarding the TP.

Maybe people will eventually lose interest in the Trade Post.

What do you think?

S1 can be used for encounter, however I don't like it when your enemy's are sitting inside the TP for hours on end. I can't provoke them inside the TP either.I would like to have some fun with them every so often. :D

Its the first week. One can not make a basis for what is normal based on the first operational week. To do so would mean failure. Whos to say in a month population wont decline server wide? Whos to say it wont get attacked or trolled and be removed in 3 days time? this is the first week. Bear with it. When we know whats normal than we can figure out how to get people to randomly encounter eachother in the dark corners of the map. Not everyone will like the trade post.

S1 can be used for encounter, however I don't like it when your enemy's are sitting inside the TP for hours on end. I can't provoke them inside the TP either.I would like to have some fun with them every so often. :D

Its the first week. One can not make a basis for what is normal based on the first operational week. To do so would mean failure. Whos to say in a month population wont decline server wide? Whos to say it wont get attacked or trolled and be removed in 3 days time? this is the first week. Bear with it.

Very true.

Hi Guys,

maybe this post should be moved out of the SA section into the Mod area?

Hi Guys,

maybe this post should be moved out of the SA section into the Mod area?

Ohh my bad

Requesting to move to Mod suggestions, Sorry.

It's all new and shiny. Eventually the newness will wear down and people will move about like when we had old TP. If not...CTC could just close it at times to let people go out and explore. Time will tell.

Guest Pandi

Moved to DayZRP Mod Chernarus Suggestions.

Guest Dolphin

I like this but dislike this

It a great idea,

But im the person thats there 24/7 So i would be bored.

I can understand this. Weve been looking around for people and even making roadblocks which we have waited at patiently for a very long time with no contaact but it isnt completly absent. As many have said its new so will be busy just give it time :)

Maybe it should be like settlements were and have all water sources removed so people have to leave :troll:

(Always missed that well when it was removed from altar :( )

Last night was the first time I went to the new TP.

They did a really good job. I'm impressed with the guys who developed it.

However, in a week or two things will go more or less back to normal. There will be some TP campers, but that's kind of the point. It's a small city.

Guest JohnAtkin

I see why you might want this, however for the most part, as previously stated, you cannot judge this based on the first few days it has been released. The zCE8nzA.gif

will die down and you will have your normal experiences ;)

Guest neom

All that hard work I did building her I think not its open 24/7 365 only over Xmas there maybe a lot of fps dropping snow