Server time (UTC): 2021-01-18, 20:05
Sign in to follow this  

How to make a signature in less than a minute.

Or ask this guy:

lg-promo-art-attack-1.jpeg

Or just use the trusty oll Paint like Hatchy Bandito sed.

or just download photoshop :o It's not difficult!

Or just use the trusty oll Paint like Hatchy Bandito sed.

No sir. My magnificent artwork was done by this glorious bastard.

Or ask this guy:

28290a3764dd051a.JPG

Someone say signatures?

Even with the best internet, you cannot download photoshop in less than a minute.

:troll:

cooltext1552626643.gif

fook yah, so cul

A good idea I have to say :)

Might use it for future clan threads...

Or ask this guy:

Who the fu*k is that? lol

Or ask this guy:

-snip-

This guy from a TV show called "Art Attack", I used to watch it a hell of a lot when I was younger! :)

Or ask this guy:

Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot you're only 3 so you're too young :troll:

It's the guy from Art Attack (An old TV show)

Or ask this guy:

Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot you're only 3 so you're too young :troll:

It's the guy from Art Attack (An old TV show)

Sorry, me no watch Englando shov. :troll: Me watch Hungarian shov.

Guest John Blakeley

Personally, I prefer using Photoshop for my stuff. It's just a matter of picking up a few simple tricks. For example, you can take any image, crop it to signature size, use 'Stroke' to add something like 7PX border around, run a PS action, add text, maybe use Drop Shadow on the text or even play around with embossing, and then add a pattern.

That said, it does take around 5 minutes, not too fast but not exactly slow either.

Guest MARTiN

Even with the best internet, you cannot download photoshop in less than a minute.

:troll:

But.. you can, British telecom has the world record of having fastest network, they were able to send data in 1.4 terabit per second. However you would need to put in several SSDs or harddrives in raid to be able to download very fast.

Source: http://www.sweclockers.com/nyhet/18219-alcatel-lucent-och-british-telecom-slar-nathastighetsrekord ( in swedish )

That said, it does take around 5 minutes, not too fast but not exactly slow either.

Lies. Well, sort of. The actual putting everything together only took 5-15 minutes.

When I first read this a few hours ago I decided to give it a go. Which is an accomplishment because I'm not usually very creative and I'm bad at design work.

Step 1: Design work. Decide what I want it to look like, roughly. Took 15-30 minutes.

Step 2: Find materials, decide which ones I want to use that best fit the base design laid out in step 1. Took 20-30 minutes.

Step 3: Edit materials, get every thing ready. For me this involved removing the background out of one image and similar. Took 15-20 minutes.

Step 4: Assemble everything. Took 10-15 minutes.

Step 5: Finalize and play around with random settings because I don't know how to use Gimp before ending up with an image that, considering the simple process, actually looks quite okay to me. Took 10-15 minutes.

and tada: http://imgur.com/ZBXIW6E

Not that anyone else knows my character's background (Noone's ever asked) but it does represent him fairly well I feel. :D

Guest John Blakeley

Lies. Well, sort of. The actual putting everything together only took 5-15 minutes.

When I first read this a few hours ago I decided to give it a go. Which is an accomplishment because I'm not usually very creative and I'm bad at design work.

Step 1: Design work. Decide what I want it to look like, roughly. Took 15-30 minutes.

Step 2: Find materials, decide which ones I want to use that best fit the base design laid out in step 1. Took 20-30 minutes.

Step 3: Edit materials, get every thing ready. For me this involved removing the background out of one image and similar. Took 15-20 minutes.

Step 4: Assemble everything. Took 10-15 minutes.

Step 5: Finalize and play around with random settings because I don't know how to use Gimp before ending up with an image that, considering the simple process, actually looks quite okay to me. Took 10-15 minutes.

and tada: http://imgur.com/ZBXIW6E

Not that anyone else knows my character's background (Noone's ever asked) but it does represent him fairly well I feel. :D

Well for what I'm assuming is a first attempt it's pretty good! For me, it actually does take something in the realm of 5 minutes because I've streamlined the process. To be fair, I don't use GIMP so I'm not sure how easy it is to use, I've been told it isn't very intuitive.

DcbR44v.gif

could I PLEASE get Staff permission for this?

Or ask ol' Jacky Poo;)

Psh! Who want to be fancy, just use that old good copy and past! No but don't really because certain people might get mad.

Nice find man, this is a really cool site. As you can see, I have made use of it!

Nice find man, this is a really cool site. As you can see, I have made use of it!

I don't see it :D

Sign in to follow this