Server time (UTC): 2021-01-20, 12:44
Sign in to follow this  
Guest lewismc101

Hi all

Guest lewismc101

Hi, im new to Dayz rp but i have played multiple other DayZ mods. I look forward to seeing you all in the hellhole

Guest Dolphin

Welcome Malcolm! Hope to see you in game.

Make sure to post and not get your account deleted.

Guest JohnAtkin

Welcome to the community Sir!

WASSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP?

Guest JohnAtkin

WASSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP?

Sir, my name is Dr John Atkin and I am a professional psychiatrist, having looked after those not quite secure within their heads. Do you need assistance, by any chance?

Sir, my name is Dr John Atkin and I am a professional psychiatrist, having looked after those not quite secure within their heads. Do you need assistance, by any chance?

yes please :)

Guest JohnAtkin

Unsurprising. I will get you booked down for an appointment.

Unsurprising. I will get you booked down for an appointment.

When is my appointment? lol

Guest JohnAtkin

When is my appointment? lol

As soon as you want it. :P

Sign in to follow this