Guest Byroncc

Blacklist Appeal - Byroncc

Guest Byroncc

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

No Link

Why the verdict is not fair:

Because i am over the age limit

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Well so ive been inactive since the end of 2013 , and i decided to come back to DayZRP and try it out againt , so i donated to come on the whitelist and suddenly it says that i am blacklisted for reason : You do not meet the age requirments well ive only applyd twice , My first time in may 2013 Got accept , And now and then it suddenly says its Blacklisted , There is no way that i could make a picture of my ID And post it online because i have a fucking old phone Like a nokia from 2001 so thats a shit part to i talked to tomG about this and he sayd Just make one see what they say

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

To get my blacklist removed

What could you have done better?:

I dont know not really anything :S

You need to send in your ID to prove your 16. That is the only way your blacklist will ever get removed.

One of your parents or friends MUST have a phone that you could use for 10 seconds?

Guest Byroncc

You need to send in your ID to prove your 16. That is the only way your blacklist will ever get removed.

One of your parents or friends MUST have a phone that you could use for 10 seconds?

i know but there isnt really a way i could make a picture , there is no library whitin 5 miles of my town And i have a phone wich cannot connect whit the internet or Via cable because its simply to old , And i dont really got much friends around my area that visit alot and i know it sounds hard to believe and there will probaly not come any un-Blacklist out of this appeal but my mom only got our Stationed Phone

Then I say again surely one of your friends, parents or someone has a camera phone you can use for 10 seconds?

Guest Byroncc

Then I say again surely one of your friends, parents or someone has a camera phone you can use for 10 seconds?

i dont think it came on to you clear , We do not got a camera or a phone that can connect to the internet i could consider buying a Webcam but that will be a 5 mile bike ride wich i wont enyoy to much , and friends arent an option "Private Business"

i dont think it came on to you clear , We do not got a camera or a phone that can connect to the internet i could consider buying a Webcam but that will be a 5 mile bike ride wich i wont enyoy to much , and friends arent an option "Private Business"

And the thing is i dont know why it says i am blacklisted in the first place i know for age But i only applyed once the first one in may 2013 , and the second one 1 day ago so and then it suddenly says i am blacklisted i am 17 and i putted that in my Whitelist app

What was your old accounts name, and why did you make a new one?

Guest Byroncc

What was your old accounts name, and why did you make a new one?

My old account name was just : Byron

TomG sayd they tried to find it but there was a huge wipe of inactive account but you can try yo search around may 2013 then , I made a new one because my account got wiped for being inactive and i wanted to try out DayZ RP againt

I'm sorry to say, but without sending in the needed evidence to prove that you're 16+ there is nothing we can do.

I also have to say it sounds very strange that a 16 year old guy claims it's impossible to borrow some sort of camera to make this happen.

You give me no choice but to close this appeal.

Feel free to contact us again when you have what we need available.

I hear they have this device called a 'scanner'. It's kind of like a fax or a photocopier, but it actually converts the thing it scans into a digital computer file that you can send over the Internet. I'll bet your local library has one. Or maybe an office supply store can fix you up.

Sin, are you asking this fine young man to scan his face among with his ID?

scanner.jpg

Well, I assume, like most well-bred gentlemen, that he could avail himself of a daguerreotype or one of these new-fangled photography devices, and scan the resulting plate.

old-timey-vintage-camera-karl-addison.jpg

I ahte you gusie.