Server time (UTC): 2021-01-24, 13:15
Sign in to follow this  
MotocrossGuy13

Trader post

I go to the trader post for the good RP and to trade. I hate sitting there all day though and a lot I see the same people there everyday with the same gear and clothing. I believe that the trader post is a little to safe and should be raided once randomly a week by maybe the counsel or another clan. This will at least keep people from sitting at the trade post all day and for civs that never get action to get some. The trader post doesn't have to be raided ever week but it was just a example.

The trade post hasn't even been up a week yet...

Give it time to settle down and be less new then you will see how people won't just camp there.

EDIT: Also we have some interesting ways to encourage people to leave other than just kicking them out. You should start seeing that soon

People shouldn't sit around all day anyway. Get out there and RP.

Guest John Le Bear

Patience. Things will balance out soon™

Will things balance out? I did not see any balancing with the old TP during my time with it.

You have to take into account that a lot of people weren't around for the old TP so this is a new experience for them just like with new settlements

Will things balance out? I did not see any balancing with the old TP during my time with it.

Good job this isn't the old TP then isn't it?

Guest John Le Bear

So far I have seen no difference other than the build and location. currently I have my faith in staff, so im hoping for action from them soon.

The trade post hasn't even been up a week yet...

Give it time to settle down and be less new then you will see how people won't just camp there.

EDIT: Also we have some interesting ways to encourage people to leave other than just kicking them out. You should start seeing that soon

Hopefully a full on military attack? Helis, bigs guns, or giant zombie raid? Can't wait!

You have to take into account that a lot of people weren't around for the old TP so this is a new experience for them just like with new settlements

Good point hopefully it doesn't turn out people go there just to find psi like the old one....

Hopefully a full on military attack? Helis, bigs guns, or giant zombie raid? Can't wait!

Or maybe quests. I could see CTC asking for specific items or handing out tasks for reward. That could be a way to make people leave, for a time!

Wasn't the trade post just attacked yesterday by council? I believe there was an attempted airstrike.

Wasn't the trade post just attacked yesterday by council? I believe there was an attempted airstrike.

When I was there people just shot it down with question haha!

So far I have seen no difference other than the build and location. currently I have my faith in staff, so im hoping for action from them soon.

Since its so new, we are being pretty lenient with people hanging out and checking out the TP. We will be cracking down a bit more soon, making sure that people in the TP are actively trading, perhaps putting a limit on people, etc. Attacks and reward missions are also being talked about. Time will make a difference. :)

A council scout Little Bird was sighted and downed the other day by CTC anti-air fire.

Hopefully the scout didnt get word of the TPs location to his superiors!

There's a TP/patch hype right now. Once we get some proper clan settlements up on S1 and hardcore ACRE server on S3 (possibly with TP as well) things will balance out. Soon.

Since its so new, we are being pretty lenient with people hanging out and checking out the TP. We will be cracking down a bit more soon, making sure that people in the TP are actively trading, perhaps putting a limit on people, etc. Attacks and reward missions are also being talked about. Time will make a difference. :)

Ohhhhh attacks I like the sound of that:) they should have big guns and be very hard to fight off so if you survive you get some good stuff *cough cough* m249 saw *cough cough* ;)