Server time (UTC): 2021-01-26, 04:36
Sign in to follow this  
Siorre

Warning Points Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Link

Why the verdict is not fair:

It's not fair because it wasn't an important thread when I posted. Making it just a regular discussion. I was trying to bring some fun to the community and I guess having a laugh on the forums where I made fun of no one is not allowed.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

All it was was for fun. I do not deserve these warning points in any way.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

All warning points removed or reduced

What could you have done better?:

Nothing, because this was for fun.

Because Swag

It wasn't an important thread at the time. It was moved after I said that, then later moved back.

So someone writes a long detailed thread and you reply with a two word silly comment. I know if you had written a large thread and someone replied with what you said, you'd be mad too.

It doesn't matter where the thread is located, it's the content that is posted what counts.

I wont be dealing with this appeal as I gave you the points, I'd just like to point that out.

So someone writes a long detailed thread and you reply with a two word silly comment. I know if you had written a large thread and someone replied with what you said, you'd be mad too.

It doesn't matter where the thread is located, it's the content that is posted what counts.

I wont be dealing with this appeal as I gave you the points, I'd just like to point that out.

I wouldn't be mad, I'd actually have a laugh. I post a serious roleplay thread called Death of a Madman and people have said silly things on it. I have a laugh. So why should someone get their feelings hurt because I posted something funny?

-snip-

Some people are just more seriously than others.

I am a very serious person Sin. but I always like to throw a joke in from time to time. If people are so hurt from a comment that was supposed to be funny. I even think I posted later on in the forum about how much it is to have fun to be with a clan. If people think everything has to be serious, then where can all the fun go? Even when i RP, people barely make jokes unless you're with friends IG. A lot of people think RPing in a zombie apocalypse has to be serious, where, most people would actually have a sense of humor. People need to realize on the forums and IG that we need a joke now and then. That's why I posted. And now that's why I am appealing because all it was was a joke.

So as I said, it was just a joke to lighten peoples moods. Seriousness is times when there is a time of trouble. You don't have to be serious every single day

This will be dealt with when a staff other than me has the time to do so.

Please do not bump this appeal by stating what you have already stated over and over.

Dear BloodBane

The opener of this thread put a lot of effort in this. It is a serious discussion.

Your comment "Because swag" was

-useless

-not needed

-not helpfull

-without any content

- ...I could continue.

I also would have given you points if I had seen it first.

Serious posts, like this thread, should be serious.

If you have nothing usefull to say or an opinion you would like to share, then dont post.

Outcome:

Appeal denied

Points will stay