Server time (UTC): 2021-01-23, 19:43
Sign in to follow this  
Stovelskit

Hi, i'm new here.

Hello, I basically just made this post so i don't get banned for inactivity. I havn't played any on any rp servers before so this is new for me. I have played dayz before so i am not new to the mod. Any tips on how to be a good roleplayer?[/font]

TO not be pruned for inactivity you need to post at least once elsewhere than the introductions forum :)

Other than that welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Hello,

This was my first RP endeavor as well. I had also played the mod plenty, but got drawn to the idea of my Dayz experience being enhanced. Being totally new to RP though it was a bit awkward at first.

My best suggestion is to be able to quickly bring up some things about your "characters" back-story. For me, my character was more or less me with my own stories which made it easier to portray and feel more real. Others are better making up people and RP'ing them, but that wasn't for me right away.

Other than that I say just go in game and start meeting people, everyone understands being new. You'll get a hang of it fast, I promise.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I was in your shoes about a year ago on here.

Sign in to follow this