Server time (UTC): 2021-01-20, 10:26
Sign in to follow this  
Tomeran

Recon

Amanda looked through her poorly illuminated office. It sure left a lot to be desired in terms of taste, but these bunkers werent known for their interior decorating.

It had been a month since she had arrived here and replaced Gerhardt as leader of the Russian cell. Normally she would've sprung to action sooner against the cockroaches in South Zagoria, but Gerhardt had left the cell in such a mess that it required time to reorganize.

Now, it was reorganized and ready. All she needed was information.

A knock on her door shook her from her thoughts.

"Yes, come in."

A middle-aged man entered the room. You could tell from his posture and his scars that he was a member of the council's armed forces.

"Ma'am, one of the drones made it back. The other was shot down. Here is the survailance photos we pulled from its camera."

Amanda nodded as she was handed a file of photographs. She put it next to a similar one on her desk.

"Thank you mr. Andrews. That will be all."

She made a dismissive gesture towards Andrews, and the man saluted and marched out of her office. Not all men at this cell were undisciplined little toddlers like Gerhardt.

Amanda donned her glasses and started to look through the survailance photos.

8CFRG.jpg

Most of it was the same. Showing these poor wretches of humanity rolling around in the leftovers of civilization. It was a pathetic sight, but they were also the enemy. And Amanda was taught from day one to never underestimate the enemy.

8CFZT.jpg

Amanda looked over the pictures to try and get some sense of what she was up against. Gerhardt's reports were unreliable at best. Fortunetly she had scouts within the south zagorian's own ranks as well. Some of these people were actual under the illusion that they'd survive if they would help the "council".

The "council". A most amusing title.

8CG9O.jpg

Still, their naivity could be exploited.

Amanda swiftly looked through the rest of the drone pictures. They mostly showed the same thing. Survivors in small groups running around with scavenged vehicles and small-arms. Some of them had even tried to shoot down the drone, but that sure was a waste of bullets.

The one thing the first drone fly-by had revealed however was that there was actually something in the area capable of shooting down the drone.

The CTC had brought in a Tunguska, and the drone had narrowly escaped its fire. Although damaged, it made it back to base.

The CTC. Now they were a cause for concern. Now that the UEF had recovered, the CTC and the UEF posed as formidable allies to the local south zagorian survivors. That tunguska alone was a real threat to council air power in the region and had to be removed.

But more troubling yet was that the CTC had managed to build a fortified stronghold right under her nose without her drones spotting it. Despite her best efforts, she had underestimated them and failed to act in time.

8CGZI.jpg

The "Trade Post". Amanda was not naive. She knew this place was meant for more then trade. She knew it was a staging point for the CTC's military activities in the area. And thanks to her recent drone survailence, she also knew it was well protected.

She put down the photos. These were not good news. She needed more information, and she needed a plan. The odds were still in her favour, she had more assets then the CTC, the UEF and the survivors put together, but there was still a remote chance for them to cause such grievous losses that the operation would be considered cost-prohibitive by the councillors, and that in turn would put Amanda in real trouble.

As much as she hated it, she may had to turn to Gerhardt and his science for ideas.

She hit a button on the communicator on her desk:

"Dr. Gerhardt".

There was a brief pause and then an audible sigh heard from the communicator.

"Yes, commander?"

"Send up a detailed report on the device you've been working on. If all checks out, I think its time we did that field test that you've been wanting to do."

Oh my.

Oh my indeed.

Well written as always Tomeran, the pictures are especially nice, can't help but laugh at the guy saluting at the radio station

You have my attention :troll:

Im sure many are now awaiting a gas attack from this thread :P

Nice work Tomeran :) and with the UEF in force again im sure peacekeepers will be able to get some contact (If approved)

prepeare your gasmasks, the council is coming

Guest King

I'm locked and loaded!

My beautiful Tunguska. She's called Tanya. She's so delicate yet powerful, I love her so much. Uhhh... Tanya...

Just look at this photo

3-2s6m1_tunguska_01.jpg

LOOK AT HER! LOOK!

NOW STOP LOOKING AT HER, ENOUGH!

My precious. She will save us all from the evil Council. She just needs to be taken care of... gently smear the gears with grease... mmm. She will take care of us. My... precioussss...

/Signed

CTC Commander

Roger Kowalski

//Too far? :D

-snip-

Nobody would have this high resolution on a camera 2 years after the infection.

Reporting for badRP.

-snip-

Reporting for badRP.

The helicopter that brought supplies to us in the TP was carrying new Canon SLR Cameras

Oh wow, i didn't think you guys were taking pictures of us at the Gas Station.

Oh my.

Oh my indeed.

Well written as always Tomeran, the pictures are especially nice, can't help but laugh at the guy saluting at the radio station

That guy saluting was me :D

-snip-

Reporting for badRP.

The helicopter that brought supplies to us in the TP was carrying new Canon SLR Cameras

BadRP

Reporting for badRP.

BadRP

xmeh35.jpg

My beautiful Tunguska. She's called Tanya. She's so delicate yet powerful, I love her so much. Uhhh... Tanya...

Just look at this photo

-tanya-

LOOK AT HER! LOOK!

My precious. She will save us all from the evil Council. She just needs to be taken care of... gently smear the gears with grease... mmm. She will take care of us. My... precioussss...

/Signed

CTC Commander

Roger Kowalski

I thought Roger Kowalski was the UEF commander.....

Oh god, I was there when that UAV was shoot down.

This ain't good. I was with that bus.

Just look at this photo

-tanya-

LOOK AT HER! LOOK!

/Signed

CTC Commander

Roger Kowalski

:o I didn't even remember that till now!

Tut tut Rolle :troll:

Wat? Major Tyler Truman is the UEF commander.

The only other staff faction that Rolle's had a leading role in is the CDF.

In the CTC, there is a sort of "joint command" between me (Arkov Nadyev) and mr. Kowalski.

Wat? Major Tyler Truman is the UEF commander.

The only other staff faction that Rolle's had a leading role in is the CDF.

In the CTC, there is a sort of "joint command" between me (Arkov Nadyev) and mr. Kowalski.

Oh yeah...I could of sworn i read somewhere Roger Kowalski was in charge for some reason or other....

must be my mind playing tricks on me...Or some elaborate scheme...

Never played UEF as Roger Kowalski, I had some silly american name :D

In CDF I used Miroslav Dobrovy AFAIK.

It was roger Kowalski who shot down the plane/heli at Haven though wasn't it? Or am I imagining things...

Dem photos are beautiful

It was roger Kowalski who shot down the plane/heli at Haven though wasn't it? Or am I imagining things...

Yes, that was still as a civilian / ex-CDF.

Very nice I remember when the drone flew over prud lake. I freaked out and screamed run expecting volley of hell-fire rockets :P

I remember the UAV flying over and it instantly gave me memories of the elektro outpost that got bombed to shits by the council. :'(

I still miss that place.

Other than that, great entry.

My hats off to you, good sir!

Just look at this photo

3-2s6m1_tunguska_01.jpg

LOOK AT HER! LOOK!

/Signed

CTC Commander

Roger Kowalski

Reported sexual RP

Just look at this photo

3-2s6m1_tunguska_01.jpg

LOOK AT HER! LOOK!

/Signed

CTC Commander

Roger Kowalski

Reported sexual RP

Once you said reported sexual RP, i immediately thought it was because of that picture. The explosion in the air looks like a penis.

Hahaha omg.. cannot believe i saw that.

Sign in to follow this