Server time (UTC): 2021-01-24, 12:05
Sign in to follow this  
wellerdta

Whitelist question

I have read through the rules around 5 times now, and I have yet to find a pass phrase.

I don't want to be that guy, but I was really excited to send off the white list application and play on DayzRP because I've heard very good things.

However, I have donated to be able to do the white list application, I don't think this is fair at all.

I bet there isn't any way to get my donation back either right?

Is there any way this can be resolved or is a simple "tough, you can't find the word, we'll keep the donation, move alone"?

I dont understand what you're trying to say do you feel cheated because you cant find the word?

It is there believe me read slower and make sure you read "Every" word properly.

It took me a few times to find it as well

Also donating doesn't secure anything you can still fail the whitelist regardless of how much money you pay.

You'll find it eventually. Trust me. Just keep reading.

Listen to Valkerion. You need to read it slowly and I mean slowly, this happened to me but I was just trying to skim read it. Trust me its there you just need to find it. Keep looking and I hope you find it soon. :)

All I and the rest of the community can say is: 'it is in there!'

My advice:

read it through word by word slowly and it will instantly stand out to you ;)

Also donations are not refundable but as said above read it word by word slowly don't skim through :)

Closing this

If you can't find the word then you clearly haven't read all the rules. It is in there. I don't mean to sound blunt but well frankly..

1) Donations are stated as being non-refundable.

2) You are asking for a refund due to you not being able to find the pass phrase? If so then that is certainly not a valid excuse.

3) The pass phrase is in there. Look for it.

MRW

ggcdyZK.gif

/CLOSING.