Server time (UTC): 2021-01-18, 17:47
Sign in to follow this  
FudgingTeddy

How to make Chernarussian names.

Since Chernarus is based on the Czech Republic, just google for Czech names. Or perhaps try Russian names; it's not likely anyone's going to notice the difference, and after all Chernarussian =/= Czech, so you don't -have- to choose a Czech name.

As long as you make sure it makes sense. Do research on how names work. Sometimes not only first names are gender-specific, but surnames too.

Thanks to Pandi, and the students of the world link 0.12% of male Czech

students are called "Mr Brohoof /)" so I have decided that my characters name is going to be that. Thank you!

Seriously though, thanks for your suggestions and I will try and find a name I like.

Guest Pandi

students are called "Mr Brohoof /)" so I have decided that my characters name is going to be that. Thank you!

Seriously though, thanks for your suggestions and I will try and find a name I like.

No worries man, anytime, would you like this to be marked as solved?

8CFEC.png

:|

Take a look and volki and guess from that :P

No worries man, anytime, would you like this to be marked as solved?

yes.

Guest Pandi

Okay, marking as solved.

seems like this is answered

Check the advise above :)

Solving but leaving this open for further discussion

Okay, marking as solved.

Damn you pandi :P

Guest Pandi

Okay, marking as solved.

Sorry man, haven't actually done a bit of help in this section for a while now, thought I'd just pop by and check out a thread or two. :P

Sorry man, haven't actually done a bit of help in this section for a while now, thought I'd just pop by and check out a thread or two. :P

No problem :P

Okay, marking as solved.

I know right since actually becoming a community a community HELPER you help people less :troll:

Guest Pandi

I know right since actually becoming a community a community HELPER you help people less :troll:

Well, I can't keep taking all the work, other people want to help as well. :)

Or you can do like I did ... Pavel Dementyev alHashmi - native Chernarussian with Russian maternal grandfather and Takistani father.

Or you can do like I did ... Pavel Dementyev alHashmi - native Chernarussian with Russian maternal grandfather and Takistani father.

So... My character would than be an Chernarussian with close relatives from Takistan, and Russia, who had spent only 3 years in Australia, yet developed a strong accent?

So... My character would than be an Chernarussian with close relatives from Takistan, and Russia, who had spent only 3 years in Australia, yet developed a strong accent?

Well why not just give him a westernized name with a Cherno/ Takistani surname. That would explain the emigration but three years wouldn't imprint enough Australian on you to justify a full Aussie accent.

Maybe be raised in Aus from a child due to your parents moving there.

Well why not just give him a westernized name with a Cherno/ Takistani surname. That would explain the emigration but three years wouldn't imprint enough Australian on you to justify a full Aussie accent.

Wanted to do that with my Volki character but I wasn't allowed to :(

Just work out a way that you left Chernarus with your family at a young age, then came back for some reason.

Yeah, I already have the surname I want, and a full name that is subject to change, and yeah 3 years isn't enough, so I do need to modify his backstory a little bit, (Or learn how to put on a fake slavik accent.) I will consider your suggestion thank you.

Yeah, I already have the surname I want, and a full name that is subject to change, and yeah 3 years isn't enough, so I do need to modify his backstory a little bit, (Or learn how to put on a fake slavik accent.) I will consider your suggestion thank you.

I try to put on a Russian accent and I completely fail at it haha.