Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 11:10
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shadow

Lets see who you are

Guest Shadow

Here is a test to find out who you all REALLY are:

(This is for your main characters ONLY)

Your moving slowly through Balota. Clearing the hangers, looking everywhere hoping for that one special find.

But something stirs in the tree line behind you.

A complete idiot comes charging out of the tree line, taking no care whatsoever in their approach to the ACT. Your suspicious of this person and prefer to hang back to observe them for a minute.

BANG BANG.

They are shooting zombies inside the ACT.

You begin to face palm yourself as you see the entire airfield spring to life and every zombie within 800m begins sprinting towards the ACT. The stranger is clearly trapped with zombies coming in via the stairs and the ladder. You have a hatchet as well as a rifle.

You can hear the shooting becoming more frantic as the person is clearly in deep trouble.

Your alone, nervous as hell and low on gear.

What do you do?

Guest Biiddy

Wait for the zombies to devour him, then go in, kill the remaining zombies and take his gear.

Ignore him and slip away he got himself into that mess he can get himself out.

Probably raise and eyebrow as i watch him go full retard into the ATC

Fire a single shot, hide and see if it aggro's the zombro's away

Just see if they need help. If not I'm out of there.

Guest Shadow

Holy shit that was some quick replies..

I watched 3 people die yesterday. 1 in Cherno 2 in Balota. (Free creamcakes yew!)

I think that answers the question for me :P

Guest Shadow

Lata bitch

This made me LOL :D

Watch him from a for him visible distance while seeing the hope vanish from his eyes as he realizes I'm not going to be of any help, then wonder why I couldn't feel any emotion, and eventually leave feeling sad about myself.

Watch him from a for him visible distance while seeing the hope vanish from his eyes as he realizes I'm not going to be of any help, then wonder why I couldn't feel any emotion, and eventually leave feeling sad about myself.

God, you're grim :o

Am I the only good guy here?!

I find a tree, lean back on it and watch through my binoculars. I turn my radio on to an open frequency listening for any chatter.

Perhaps this person is valuable for someone.

I find a tree, lean back on it and watch through my binoculars. I turn my radio on to an open frequency listening for any chatter.

Perhaps this person is valuable for someone.

That'd be my second choice if I thought he or I had any chance of saving him.

all in all it would depend on who it is, if i know who it is and i dont like that person in particular, once i hear the click of his gun that tells me his out of ammo ill watch as they rip him apart. however! if i dont know him/its someone i like im most likley to help him out if he acts like a dick i will probably get outa there once i saved him.

I would wait until all the infected file into the ATC tower and then sneak up with my hatchet, silently kill the zombies from behind, and then tell the moron to stay calm and don't shoot. I would also state that, if he were to try anything, he would end up as dead as the infected that now litter the ground.

initiate :troll:

all seriousness I would most likely help him.

laugh at him ,log out and play CS:GO

Fixed it for you kanen :P

Turn around and leave

I sit back and listen to him shooting his life away, i slowly walk up to the ACT with my rifle lowered to greet the man, I see him struggling to an itch to death watching him beg for help. I pull up my gas mask and I quote:

Fight for it

If he fights for his life and wins I clap my hands and turn away pulling my gas mask back down.

If he fails, and falls to the floor, i raise my weapon and shot the hostile away, after that I take out my hachet and clear them out... I then drag him away into the forest..and test him again... If he fails..he dies... If he passes he will ow me his life.

laugh at him ,log out and play CS:GO

Fixed it for you kanen :P

you know me too well :)

Guest johnygt7

wait till he dies, clear what's left and take everything he had

If the guy was wearing Chernarussian clothing, i would help him out. If not, id let the zeds have some din dins.

I wait until the shots stop and the zombies move away from the area before I approach.

Where my character would once help out a victim, he would now wait and loot the corpse.

No more point in putting yourself in danger for someone else you don't know.

Not my problem.

Guest Shadow

gjkgfk

What if...

He was wearing the takistani SF skin? O_o

gjkgfk

What if...

He was wearing the takistani SF skin? O_o

They probably would because a division of the ISOA all wear that skin :P