Server time (UTC): 2021-01-24, 06:06
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeadPlaya

SVU gone5evar

Guest DeadPlaya

So I was at TP, and this guy Sergei something offered me a SVU for some drinks.THe trade went well, but the second I knelt down to grab the SVU, it dissapeared in thin air.Sadly I don't have a Screenshot but I did have a couple of witnesses.

Rest in peace, saddly staff can not give you gear even if it went to glitch.. Sad to say. Well best of luck finding a new one, just rob a Fang i hear they have loads :D

Nothing that can be done sadly.. *Writes down yet another note in his notepad*

Guest DeadPlaya

My SVU :C And that means that they have no means to bring it back? I've seen lots of tools to be able to spawn things in/modify inventory.It really saddens me cause I REALLY wanted a sniper and SVU was my fav.I have never found a sniper and I really wanted one :(

Same happened to me. Myself and Arcus were trading my MK12 SPR for a GPS and I we both put down our items and they deleted. I recommend you use cars to trade.

<11:29:49> You poked "David Rogers" with message: Ive asked for an admin to come online. Just go back roleplaying and Ill see what I can do

I told you in game and via TS that I was going to see what I could do.

Please do not make threads like this again especially after I told you that I was going to see what I could do.

I think it's easier to trade through an item holder of some kind. There's the FM ambulance that works as a temporary inventory. You could also trade through your own vehicle, if you have one.

Putting stuff on the ground isn't safe, you never know when the server will call for an object cleanup and then... *poof*.