Server time (UTC): 2021-01-15, 14:10
Sign in to follow this  

Hello, I'm Mr. Pilsudski, I'm a 47 year old former Irish Mafia Enforcer, I left due to a lack of Administration, and Babania's So I moved to Russia, Chernogorsk But then the Zombies came.

Okay well there my short intro to what my homepfully soon to be Character in DayZRp will be. But since i cannot Donate, (no money) I will have to wait.

But I'm Known as Socks, I'm a 16 year old male. And i'm excited to get to know ya'll and hopefully soon join the Ranks in whitelisted!(again cant onate so i'll have to wait:() But if any oen has idea for my intro, to spice things up with the character background, it would be greatly apreciated... I'm still working on the full version. witch wil be two paragraphs long

Sincerely,

Mr. Pilsudski

Guest JMS

Good to meet ya socks. welcome to the community however as you've said you can't donate currently so you will have to wait for whitelisting to be opened. However see it as a good thing you can make yourself familiar with the rules and also meet members of the community in teamspeak and the forums.

If you need anything Feel free to PM me :)

Welcome man!

If you need anything you can PM me or any of the other members of the community i'm sure we would all be more then happy to help.

Also on your story, Chernogorsk is not in Russian. It is in Chernarus.

Guest JMS

:) Thanks, Do you possible have any Idea when i coudl start my Singup?

You mean whitelisting ?

The whitelisting opens when the staff feel that it should be opened you just have to keep checking the whitelist page I suppose and then apply when it open.

As you said you can't donate but if you find a way and send a small €5 then whitelisting becomes open to you as you would then be a donor. It's just one of the perks of being a donator is that you can whitelist even when the whitelisting is closed :)

Good luck with your app

:) Thanks, Do you possible have any Idea when i coudl start my Singup?

Ah, Thank you.. As i have been misinformed by my friends. I'll change my story according:)

Sign in to follow this