Server time (UTC): 2021-01-18, 16:11
Sign in to follow this  
Vesper

Not all who wander are lost.

I enjoyed reading that and the music added nicely as well cannot wait for more to see what happens next. :)

The feel level is too high in this thread D; I'm hoping your character arc ends with you finding your son somehow and walking off together rather than getting killed like everyone else's.

The name had me humming this while reading, which didn't help at all.

[video=youtube]

Guest GreenGod

Great job.

The feel level is too high in this thread D; I'm hoping your character arc ends with you finding your son somehow and walking off together rather than getting killed like everyone else's.

The name had me humming this while reading, which didn't help at all.

[video=youtube]

I would love to have her encounter her son again, but it might be difficult to work in since he is in America.

Nice meeting you in-game, finally. :)

Very nice read. <3

(The title reminds me of a great Devildriver song).

Very nice read. <3

Yes, good to meet you officially even though I stumbled all over my words bahaha.

And thank you. I don't think I have ever heard that song. Truth be told, I nabbed the title from one of those corny facebook posts that have been floating around.

Very nice read. <3

Yes, good to meet you officially even though I stumbled all over my words bahaha.

And thank you. I don't think I have ever heard that song. Truth be told, I nabbed the title from one of those corny facebook posts that have been floating around.

Heh, you were fine! It's just hard to hear, even if there's only 10 or 15 people at the TP.

I just like how Raygun thinks he's trying to be clever. "Hey, I saw a helicopter crash, wanna go with me to check it out?" Suuure.

Anyway, I think "Not All Who Wander Are Lost" was originally from a J.R.R. Tolkien poem.

I could be wrong, though.

Very nicely done. Looking forward for more!

This is so good. I'm glad the song works fine as it adds so much to the piece :D

This is so good. I'm glad the song works fine as it adds so much to the piece :D

Yes, thank you so much for helping me out with that!

That was truely amazing! Really good man! And that soundtrack is from the movie "The Road" which is one of my favorite movies! 10/10

That was truely amazing! Really good man! And that soundtrack is from the movie "The Road" which is one of my favorite movies! 10/10

Thanks, that means a lot :)

Guest GreenGod

I just like how Raygun thinks he's trying to be clever. "Hey, I saw a helicopter crash, wanna go with me to check it out?" Suuure.

Pls Amy I cannot hear with all the people speaking could we perhaps go 101 meters to the north so that we may be heard.

Pls Amy I cannot hear with all the people speaking could we perhaps go 101 meters to the north so that we may be heard.

Ms. Amy, does this rag smell like chlor...I mean, cologne?

"More plz." yes. would like to read more about your character. Your writing is really good.

"More plz." yes. would like to read more about your character. Your writing is really good.

I'm working on it lol

Guest johnygt7

Nice Jesse, really nice! :)

Guest GreenGod

Well I think you have Rays character pegged. Amazing writing can't wait to hear more.

Sign in to follow this