Server time (UTC): 2021-01-23, 20:55
Sign in to follow this  
Roonie97

Ban Appeal - Roonie97

Hello, before i enter all the important details id like to outline the events before and some other details about the events leading to my ban.

I was banned because of something i didnt do, i know you guys probably get this a lot but i need to get that said. first, i was told that my IP was the same as two other banned players, one of them had a battle eye ban for hacking (this will tie in) the two players where 1shot1kill and i think snakeeyes or something like that.

Before i received my ban i had donated 10 euros for a skin and id applied three times because of some technical errors, but i was determined because i really wanted to join and be a part of the community. after the third application got accepted i downloaded all the stuff and joined, i dont remember how long id played but it was somewhere around two weeks (this ban happened a while back, around the time of rolle's baby.) then one day i got back from school (i am 16 i can send proof) and tried to join and i got the not whitelisted messege, i hop on the forums and fucking soldier is singing at me and telling me im banned. wot. i join the TS server and see there are two people in the admin helping channel i enter and ask why im banned and tell them who i am, one is AFK the other person i do not remember the name for the life of me. i dont think it was arcus but it was someone thats name started with A or something like arcus, ive looked through the staff page and i didnt recognize the name. we talk and he says that i have a global ban for arma 2 and that ive created a third account. he thinks im the same person as the other two people, he tells me that we used the same IP to create the accounts and the arma ban is on or something. im freaking out internally because i dont want to be banned and ive spent 10 dollars plus someone is using my IP. i try to talk to him but it wasnt going anywhere he said that he'd talked to some other admins about it when noticing "my" three accounts. i tell him that the only computers ive used were mine and my friends which he doesnt even know how to hack and doesnt have more than 10 hours in arma 2. i finally accept whats happened after begging for an answer to the problem. i leave the TS server after im TOLD that if i have any more questions to come back and talk. i talk to my friends dad (the friend with the only other computer ive played dayzrp on) he tells me the only explanation he knows is that the IP was my towns local IP. i live outside houston texas so this seems plausible. i honestly dont know if its true or not so yeah. i open up TS and try to join, BANNED. banned from the TS server. permanently. i understand that there is an excess of evidence against "me" so ill respect your guys' decision either way.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

I was not given a link to a reason. i was banned on the forums and from the teamspeak (afterwards)

Why the verdict is not fair:

basic misunderstanding, it would be fair except that too many things fell in the wrong place

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

i dont know what you guys discussed about it before but i guess you had good reason to believe that i am the three people. if theres any way i can try to prove that im being honest and show you im not the same person please tell me. i really want to get back into dayzrp.

also my ban reason= Global Ban #7c0b5a

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

id like to not be banned and work on a solution to know what happened

What could you have done better?:

eh. i followed all the rules. it just didnt look like i did.

If your ban reason is Global ban then that is what you are banned for.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-global-bans-underage-blacklist-appeals-appeals-for-not-responding-to-report

Follow the instructions in the thread above for global bans. We honor all BattlEye bans, so the only way to get back on the server is to provide proof that your CD key was stolen.

i dont think it was that my CD key was stolen, the admin thought that the two other accounts were me, so he used the other ones battle eye ban for me

ill stil email them about it, thanks

ive sent an email to bohemia interactive support email for global bans and such. now just waiting for them to reply. so any other information i could have about what happened? was it logged? like i said i never got a link to the report/post.

I got a email back from BI support and after I send him the info he'll tell me if my CD key was stolen and get me a new key I guess, if not he's going to show that it's not stolen and I'm not the same person as the hacker and other guy, so either way it would lead to an unban right?

That is correct. Just screen shot the emails with the GUID blacked out and either email them in or post them.

That is correct. Just screen shot the emails with the GUID blacked out and either email them in or post them.

Oh my god yes, thank you! You have no idea how happy I am. Will my player still have all his stuff? Or will I have to start new? Thanks again, ill email him the required info and when he gets back to me with it I will screen cap them and all that for you guys

Marking as solved for now, leaving the thread open so you can link the info/screenshots here when you get them.

I am confused. The GUID you logged in with was in fact Globally Banned. We did not do that. That came directly from Battleye. We only uphold it, so I am not sure why they told you otherwise unless you sent them the wrong GUID.

i sent him my CD key and all the other info he asked me to send him like the receipt.

I am confused. The GUID you logged in with was in fact Globally Banned. We did not do that. That came directly from Battleye. We only uphold it, so I am not sure why they told you otherwise unless you sent them the wrong GUID.

Actually, we might not be on the same page because what the admin said in TS3 was that i created my forum account on the same IP as two other people, one of whom had a battle eye ban. im positive that i dont have a ban on my GUID because bohemia interactive said im not globally banned. im not saying youre wrong or anything im just saying maybe theres a mix up or something. i also do not lead two different lives in my past time either.

That was my mistake. I posted when I shouldn't have and deleted my post. Apologies

its cool nothing was really done that needs apologies. any word on whats going on? have you guys figured out what happened?

I don't mean to bugger you guys but has any progress been made in the appeal? I've showed you the evidence and what was asked. I understand all the confusion in the GUID thing but I think there might be a mistake because my GUID is not banned. The only ban of any sort on my account is the ban for you guys' server, no GUID or BE ban

Thanks in advance

Sorry about the delay regarding this appeal, the ban was quite old and it took longer to cross reference the relevant data.

After extensive searching, I cannot find any evidence linking you to the aforementioned accounts. Your ban will be lifted, and we apologize for the inconvenience.