Server time (UTC): 2021-01-24, 11:36
Sign in to follow this  
DigitalRenegade

Can't attach a GL and a 1P78 sight on the same AK74M

Describe the issue: I'm trying to attach a GL onto a AK74M 1P78. It wouldn't let me. So I took the 1P78 scope off and attached the GL. After I did that I tried to attach the 1P78 scope and it wouldn't let me. I see that you're able to do it in the crafting book and I know I have done it before. It's what made me fall in love with the AK74M. I don't know if it's a side effect of the latest update since I know I could do it before the update.

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand? Yes. It happens every time I try to do what I stated above.

Time, server and location of this occurring? Server 1. 21:23-21:27 server time.

How long have you had this problem? Since the update.

What have you done to fix this already? There is nothing I can really do to fix it. I tried different combinations of putting both of them on but it just wouldn't work.

I had this when the attachments where first added all i had to do was get a friend to do it for me

I had this when the attachments where first added all i had to do was get a friend to do it for me

Thanks. That's strange. I will see if this solves it when I meet up with one of the clanmates.

Thanks. That's strange. I will see if this solves it when I meet up with one of the clanmates.

If not try to get a different ak to try it with

Could try relogging? Sounds like maybe it isn't reading your file correctly

Stop trying to Pimp out your gun! leave some for the rest of us ;)

But yes, a known minor glitch

I tried relogging and it didn't do anything. Server even restarted and nothing happened. I'm going to attempt to have a friend do what Cobra said whenever one gets in game.

I tried relogging and it didn't do anything. Server even restarted and nothing happened. I'm going to attempt to have a friend do what Cobra said whenever one gets in game.

Please do thanks

Just had a friend try and he wasn't able to attach it either. Maybe the update somehow bugged it out? I mean I did pick up both the weapon and the GL after the update.

Just had a friend try and he wasn't able to attach it either. Maybe the update somehow bugged it out? I mean I did pick up both the weapon and the GL after the update.

Will double check when I hop on tonight.

Thanks!

I can also confirm this twice. Me and a friend attempted to do the exact same thing but it was not working, even if you put the GL on first or the sight.

what if you put both on at the same time? We also had that problem with a gl and a silencer :P

what if you put both on at the same time? We also had that problem with a gl and a silencer :P

Impossibru... but anyway, you cannot do it with the GL and silencer either which is annoying... I need to use my GP-25's but I want to keep the awesome scope and silencer :)

I tried both of them at the same time for poops and giggles and it didn't work. I even picked up a brand new AK74M and I still couldn't attach the sight and GL.

I am having the same problem with my gun, I can only put one on... Can not have both at the same time.

I am actively looking into this a I adore the AKs :)

From what I can tell so far is it might just be the GL is buggy itself,

I am actively looking into this a I adore the AKs :)

From what I can tell so far is it might just be the GL is buggy itself,

That's what I was thinking after trying it on a different gun. I also love the AK's so this getting fixed would be awesome. Thanks Tamaster

How do you attach things in the first place?

Tried it in every combo I could think of and yeah the GL don't like to work with other stuff it seems.

I'll test more soon and get it fixed

Any news on this?

I'd like to make a silence grenade launcher combo if it's possible.

Sign in to follow this