Server time (UTC): 2021-01-21, 23:48
Sign in to follow this  
Bryan

Artyom..

It was a cold night, colder than usual. Artyom sits on the warm hood of the Ural while the other members of the Black Hat Militia are already sleeping. He keeps overwatch for them, like he used to do before he left for Russia 2 months ago. Many things changed since that.

Artyom looks around, scanning the trees - nothing. He leans against the windscreen and starts to think about the conversation he had with Jibrael today. It was something that Artyom never thought would happen to him, it took him a while to speak with Jibrael about it. Artyom first expected that Jibrael will start laughing at him or something like that.. but no. Jibrael helped him out, without even questioning anything. Artyom trusted him, since he never experienced that someone is trying to help him out like that. Suddendly, Artyom hears noices coming out of the woods - he grabs his AK and stands up. He looks through the iron sights and turns on the flashlight und scans his surrounding. The noices are quiet but they seem very close. Artyom jumps from the hood of the Ural down onto the cold ground. He looks around as he hears a man screaming. Artyom begins to run into the forest, thinking that it could be one of his men.

The screams were coming from the North, Artyom is running for about two minutes as the screaming stopped. Artyom raises his gun as he walks slowly towards where the screams came from. As he passes a big pinetree, he sees a man, beaten to death. Artyom kneels down to identify the man - he smiled as he saw that it was not one of his friends.

Artyom hears a voice - "I had to do it..."

Artyom raises his head and turns around. A young boy, not older than 16 years is standing behind him with a bloody crowbar in the left and a Revolver in his right hand. He aims at Artyom.

"I haven't eaten in days.. and he hid the food from me... I know he did it.." - Said the boy.

Artyom is speechless, the boy who killed the man looks into Artyom's eyes, crying.

"You killed him because you THOUGHT he was hiding food? INSTEAD OF JUST FUCKING ASKING HIM?!"" - Artyom looks down towards the body - "Did you really have to kill him? God dammit!"

"You can't understand this.. Nobody can.."

The boy is looking at his gun and closes his eyes - a shot goes off and the boy starts to run away.

Artyom takes one step back, and looks down - confused. He felt something warm on his chest. As he looks down, he realised what happened. He picks up his Rifle and starts to walk towards the camp. His vision is fading, everything went blurry. He takes his hand off the wound and looks down, his skin, white as snow, his hands - covered in blood. He looks back up and takes two more steps before he passes out around 100 meters infront of the camp.

To be continued..

i won't, Jibby <3

Please do more! I really want to know what happens next :D Really good work.

Good one,

Then Kalulu came with his hot glowing knife and closes the wound.

The end!

*looks at the above posts* Bhm, bhm and bhm.. Hmm.. :D

I'll continue this story if something interesting happens again..

Sign in to follow this