Server time (UTC): 2021-01-20, 12:53
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie McNane

My Name

I understand that I have been banned because of My Account name. At the time of creating An account I was not aware of this being frowned upon. There was no indication to me when I typed this name in. The Box highlighted green saying that my name was valid. If somehow I could get my name changed by an admin to something different that would be great as I am yet to experience the mod.

Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal.

Your original account was AChairsLinen, which has a PID on file, but no GUID. The account was registered a year ago. Staff frowns on users with multiple accounts, it usually results in a ban.

What's going on?

I Created that account a while ago as you say and was never whitelisted and Never came back to try again. Yesterday my friend says lets play Dayzrp Not remembering that i have a account I make this one.

Fair enough. Tell us what name you'd like to use in this thread and I'll change it for you and lift the ban.

Ordinarily we don't ban people outright for their chosen names, unless it's something truly beyond the pale. I'll mention this to the rest of staff. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience.

OP hasn't logged in since he last posted. This appeal will be solved and he can post in it if he ever comes back.

Name changed and unbanned.