Server time (UTC): 2021-01-26, 06:28
Sign in to follow this  
ThomasJensen

Tips for noobs

I am looking to join DayzRP, it looks like my kind of game i always enjoy roleplaying games, my one problem with dayz is kos bandits. any tips for noobs joining?

Guest Biiddy

Moving to introductions and farewells.

I am looking to join DayzRP, it looks like my kind of game i always enjoy roleplaying games, my one problem with dayz is kos bandits. any tips for noobs joining?

Search function?

That helps :)

Guest Biiddy

You cannot kill on sight on DayZRP so you do not have to worry about that.

Read the rules throughly and when applying you should be good. Also make an unique back story. I've heard so many people saying the crashed in a plane or washed up on the shore. It gets very repetitive.

Don't steal anything from TP.

Dont trust SDS! :D

Don't worry, they're just fisherman

LoL thanks for all the help already! my idea for a back story is im a reporter that parachuted in but lost my crew. Im also wondering about player models is it random or is it choosable?

LoL thanks for all the help already! my idea for a back story is im a reporter that parachuted in but lost my crew. Im also wondering about player models is it random or is it choosable?

Be sure to read the lore before you make a back story so it doesn't conflict with it.

If you don't want your account to be deleted within 1 month you have to post in a thread on the forum (Outside the Introductions and Farewells threads)

Or you can donate 5 Euro and it will never be deleted for inactiviy :D

But make sure you only donate if you want to help the server and you like it.

No prof, we are nice to everyone. Especially to lonely survivors with machine-guns!

This (Click me) section of the forums has a lot of useful information regarding in game and out of game tips and tricks.

Go through it and just read up on some stuff. The rest you will learn from playing :)

Good luck!

When will Whitelist be back up? I really want to fucking join!

Maybe a week or two. There were some really big waves of applications due to Frankie

The Outlaws are the friendliest and the nicest people in Chernarus so don't be afraid if you meet them. ;)

:troll:

The Outlaws are the friendliest and the nicest people in Chernarus so don't be afraid if you meet them. ;)

:troll:

SDS are way more friendlier.

Pro tip:

Use gifs when posting on the forums.

giphy.gif

Smart man trust VGC :D

I'm gonna be the odd man out and say that I don't trust either of them :P

Pro tip:

Use gifs when posting on the forums.

giphy.gif

tumblr46.gif